38

25th December ❤️🎄🎁
In Charlie and Vaggie's room

Charlie opens her eyes and takes a few seconds to adjust to the light, then her eyes widen dramatically.
"It's Christmas!"

Vaggie stirs.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!"
Charlie shouts, she jumps up from her bed and climbs onto Vaggie who gets startled awake.

"AAAGH!"
Vaggie shouts,
"Uuuugh, every year!"
She complains while grabbing Charlie's pillow and pulling it over her face to block out the loud noise.

"Vaggiieeeeee, ITS CHRISTMAS SO COME ON!"
Charlie shouted after removing the pillow, vaggie smiles at her girlfriends happiness and gets up, Charlie grabs one wrapped present in particular in the pile by their bed that will soon be given to their family at the hotel.

She hands the small present to Vaggie who opens it with a small smile.

"It's a ring?"
Vaggie asks while looking at the silver ring with small gems lining the outside.

"YEAH! It's a promise ring, it's to show you that no matter what happens I will always love you

"YEAH! It's a promise ring, it's to show you that no matter what happens I will always love you."
Charlie said blushing, Vaggie loves it, she has always loved when presents are sentimental, not just objects given by obligation.

"I have had it for months, I was waiting till today to give it to you"
Charlie said smiling sweetly.

"I love it dear"
Vaggie said before leaning in to kiss her girlfriend as a thank you.

In husks room

"Angel, baby, wake up"

Husk said quietly to his sleeping boyfriend to wake him.
Angel stirred and opened his eyes hesitantly, then when he realised it was Christmas and that husk had been the one to say that, he smiled and leaned in to kiss the cat demon.

Then they parted and cuddled for 10 more minutes, they then got up and went downstairs.

In the Hazbin Hotel it was an unspoken rule that whenever it was Christmas, everyone would remain in their pyjamas until they had to leave the hotel, and only then would they get dressed into normal clothing.

In Niftys room

Nifty wakes up and jumps on her bed in excitement.
"It's Christmas! It's Christmas! It's Christmas! It's Christmas!"

In our favourite married couples room

Lucifer wakes up on Alastors chest and snuggles closer.

"Morning darling"
Alastor said, his voice is raspy, Lucifer smirks because of this, he always found it attractive.