24

The next day

They were in the dining room eating lunch with the rest of the residents, they had ham and cheese sandwiches.
Alastor and lucifer had discussed telling the group the night before and decided they wanted to wait a bit before announcing the pregnancy.

Lucifer had half of the sandwich and stopped eating after that, since there was chatter amongst the group no one heard Alastor say:

"Luci, please finish your sandwitch"
Alastors face showed pain behind his smile. It hurt him seeing the person he cared most about not want to eat as he felt he didn't deserve it, that he was too ugly to get to eat. It didn't make sense, though eating disorders never do.

Lucifer looked at him, nodded and grabbed the rest of the sandwich and started chewing on it, it made him feel sick with worry that he would be ugly if he ate it.

Lucifer felt sick, so sick that he had to run to the bathroom.
He hunched over the nearest stall and emptied his stomach, he didn't want to be sick because that meant he had to eat more to replace what was just lost.

"Are you okay dear"
Alastor asked while removing lucifers hair from his face.

"Yeah, just sick because of the baby"
Lucifer hates being pregnant, in his and Liliths relationship he was the one to carry Charlie as Lilith thought she was above bearing a child.

"First time pregnancies can be rough, or so I've heard"
Alastor said sympathetically.

Lucifer looked up to him as he was crouched down, and looked confused, that was before he realised he hadn't told Alastor about him bearing Charlie.

"Actually, I've already been through my first, and they definitely are rough as hell. I carried Charlie, Lilith thought it was below her so I did it"
Lucifer didn't know what to expect from Alastor, I mean what would any reasonable person say to that sentence.

"Wow, you really are incredible"
Alastor seemed so admirable of Lucifer.

Lucifer tilted his head in confusion, before Alastor said in response to this confusion:

"You carried a child when your wife didn't want to, and I'm assuming it was risky and you knew that, that shows me your dedication to our children, th-that is if you allow me to consider Charlie one of my own"
Alastor rambled at the last bit.

Lucifer jumped onto Alastor and hugged him, Alastor held his bum with both his hands so he wouldn't fall. Lucifer felt loved more than ever before.

"I'm really happy you consider Charlie to be one of your own, not just little bean here"
Lucifer said looking down to his bump, Alastor looked down as well and smiled genuinely.

"And yes, it is risky so I will need to go to the hospital for regular checkups each week"
Lucifer mentioned, he hated hospitals so he sort of shivered at the thought of going weekly.

Alastor smiled and nodded, he then leaned in to kiss Lucifer.

They parted a few minutes later and Alastor put Lucifer down.

"Damn your strong"
Lucifer said while biting his lip.

Alastor smirked and cheekily said:
"Careful dear, we wouldn't want to get you double pregnant, if that's even possible of course"

Lucifer groaned, feeling the tent in his trousers.

"My my, looks like it doesn't take much to get you aroused with all of those extra hormones in your body"
Alastor was enjoying this very much

"Shut up"
Lucifer mumbled.

The next day

Everyone had gathered in the living room per Charlie's request. Angel and husk had become official and told the group, and nifty had started hiding dead roaches under people's duvets in their bedrooms, no one was overly pleased on that.

"Okay guys, first let's address the roach problem, Nifty, you're gonna have to stop hiding roaches in people's beds, you almost gave poor Vaggie a heart attack"
Charlie said while laughing nervously.

Nifty, who was sat on the floor, now stood up while crossing her arms and said:
"Well I guess I will stop giving you presents then, and my best roaches as well!"
She stomped out of the room and grumbled to herself on the way out about how they were ungrateful.

"Riiiight, now that that is hopefully sorted, next, I'd like to say that if....a certain couple wish to dooo.....X rated activities in the hotel...then they keep the noise down to a minimum...please"
Charlie felt so awkward as she blushed, she tried not to look at the couple as to keep some form of mystery and not have the whole hotel know which duo it was.
Though everyone knew it was husk and angel already so I guess that didn't matter.

"It's called art, toots, and I must say that I find the louder it is, the more it's worth"
Angel was teasing Charlie for fun. she didn't even fully understand what he was saying, but
Charlie shuddered as she tried to forget the noises her and the rest of the hotel heard those few evenings.

"MOVING ON!...okay so since we haven't done many group activities, I think that we should do a big one. Something like going to a theme park, or do something like a murder mystery game that goes on all day."
Charlie said excitedly.

"Actually that's not a bad idea, the murder mystery game, I myself have always been fond of killing in secret"
Alastor piped in, all except the king looked at him concerned.

"Not to agree with freaky face or anythin, but I do think that'd be a good idea"
Angel said smiling, Angel was smiling a lot more frequently recently and everyone had noticed.
Clearly Angel had been feeling happier since being with husk, they were opposites yet fit together perfectly.

Everyone nodded, agreeing to the murder mystery game.

"Right that's settled, next week we will play a day long murder mystery game!"
Charlie said clasping her hands together excitedly.

1000 words exactly^0^