5

Maura and I got home and decided to go skinny dipping in our indoor pool with our Playlist playing in the pool area.

" AH FUCK JANE, BABE WE HAVEN'T HAD SEX LIKE THAT IN A WHILE.  I MISS IT."

I  smile at Jane as we get out of the pool turn off the music and disconnect my cell. Jane is turning off the light so we can go take a shower and go to bed. Most of the day we have been thinking about Christina.  Jane asked
a few of her firm's investigators to look into her death and get back to her. She and the others didn't care about over time. Tomorrow,  we would go to work and try to find clues on who killed our beloved Christina. We went to bed tired and fell asleep pretty quickly.

The following morning, we both were up early a day and had eaten breakfast. We kissed one another goodbye before we got into our vehicles and left.

" Morning everyone as you may have heard Jane and I have put up a cash award of five hundred thousand dollars for the arrest of Christina's killer and hopefully conviction.  Please let others know. We know the authorities won't care to answer all the fake claims on this. Jane and I don't care. We only want results. Today, Emily,   Clayton, and Samuel will not be here. They are helping in this investigation.  They will continue until the killer is found dead or alive."

We went over the agenda items and then people went to do their jobs.  I went to my office to call Shad to see if he would help in this case. I  spoke with Carly Corinthos and Alexis Davis last night.  SHAD was returning from vacation this morning.  Piper and Christopher did not come into today. They are helping as well.

" Morning Shad, did your bosses speak with you this morning?"

He tells me Alexis did before she left for the boutique at the Harrah's Hotel. He is going through all the CCTV footage from our home to when she left Saturday. So far nothing. He would contact Barry if he came across anything.  I thanked him and ended my conversation to go meet with my patients for this morning.

At the sheriff's office... " Captain Frost, how's it going?"
" I love Jane and Maura, but I could kill them.  All these calls are too many."
" Yes, I noticed that this morning. Kono said the same thing."
"By the way, I heard Frank Holloway got the detective position at the police station. Jane will be having her pilots and crew fly him in a few minutes to Sydney. She will have her plane available for him to have the moving company place everything of his on his plane."
" I knew he had an interview this morning but hadn't heard he got the position or had left already. I only heard about their brother and his family being found dead last night. I know Kevin was supposed to start today but with their brother's death, he left early this morning." " Yes, I was sorry to hear about that."

"Everyone listen up.  SWAT IS ON THEIR WAY TO LODI SMALL AIRPORT. THE KILLER HAS BEEN FOUND," says Nina.

Everyone present was clapping.  Nina states that we are working with the Lodi police and California Highway Patrol. I could see the relief on everyone's faces especially Nina and Barry's. I can see the anger too.  I immediately call Kono so she knows.
She tells me she has heard.  Maura and Jane left for their home with Maura's remaining security to fly to Lodi.