26

"Morning all, Jane called me to ask me if we would like to join everyone snowmobile riding after we eat breakfast. I told her it was up to our group."

Everyone looks at Catherine and tells them sure. It should be fun. Catherine calls Jane and tells her yes. The conversation ends and Catherine informs us they will be here in an hour out front and to have our gun and some extra ammo so we could go to Maura's gun range. If we don't have ammo, we will stop by Maura's sporting goods store to buy it and we can shop for other items at fifty percent off on every item except ammo is fifteen percent off. The amount we get doesn't matter. Maura will have the manager leave the cards with our names at the registers. We just have to provide a photo identification.
We make and eat our breakfast. We all clean up and go to the back after locking the cabin to start the snowmobiles.

" Morning. Lisa this is Jane and Maura, and the rest please introduce yourselves now or later.  If not, we will be here for a while," says Catherine.

People started introducing themselves and telling Lisa how they knew Maura and Jane.  Some did it before we left and others did it at the sporting store or the gun range. Lisa thanked Maura and asked her if she could order stuff online and have it shipped to her home address. Maura says yes. Lisa is pleased and is surprised to find out Maura was a coroner several times throughout her medical career.  Maura reserved the entire gun range for four hours.  It made sense when the sign-out front said closed for private parties until one p.m. We all had a blast.

" Everyone please let's go to Carly Corinthos and Alexis Davi's home. They have invited us all for a late lunch. We should be there in forty minutes.  Their security will tell us where to park since there are over a hundred of us on snowmobiles either single or two on one," says Jane.

Kevin tells Helen and Lisa some of what he knows about these two women.  We finally arrive and are directed where to park.  This place is huge and security is tight.  Catherine gives us more information and now Lisa and I understand why security is so tight. 

" Everyone thank you for coming for a late lunch. I am Carly Corinthos and this is Alexis Davis. Please feel free to serve yourselves.  We have several dining areas and tents outside that are heated. The bathrooms are located on your left and right throughout the hallways. "
" Alexis and Carly these lovely ladies are our friends from Sydney.  Helen and Lisa Blakemore.  Helen is the Chief Inspector of Sydney's waterways and her wife is a realtor. "

They shook hands and began speaking with them as they got their food. Alexis told us we could eat at the tables she and her daughters and their spouses ate. The mansion was decorated beautifully for Christmas. Carly and her daughter,  Jocelyn gave us a tour of the mansion. We used the restroom while we were being shown around. Carly and Jocelyn were forthcoming about themselves.  We were appreciative of their honesty but also taken aback. 

" I work for the Harrah's casino and restaurants here and in Las Vegas.  My boyfriend, Jason Stratham is sick with the flu. He has asked me to make sure all of our guests receive five thousand in a voucher to be used in his establishment by the end of the new year.  The security will hand you one on your way out. "

We all thanked her and her daughter. We asked her to please thank Jason too. We said goodbye and left with our vouchers.  Maura asked us to feel free to come by the inn while we were in Lake Tahoe to stop and have dinner at the inn. 

" Helen and Lisa the inn is a very modern and cozy place which has various restaurants and places to buy items plus a few bars with dart boa0rds and places inside the bars to dance, " says Frank.