20

"Kevin, I am going to go to the office after lunch."

Catherine had closed up her laptop and files. She got up and placed them in hee brief case.

I decided to get my laptop and look at all the bombs I know of even ones I deactivated.  Frank was gone looking for clues.  I still couldn't find anything.  I called Kono, and she said she just finished speaking with Catherine and the other head honchos at other law agencies, including other countries and cities Jane and Maura, whose own properties are in. No one has found any leads on the last bomber. They only knew it was one of Sashaleigh Hightower's competitors.  Howard Cline was arrested, and several others who were involved in getting the supplies for the bombs and paying the bombers off. They found Howard Cline dead at Maura's perfume headquarters. Some of him. He supposedly was in the bathroom when it went off. He died and a few others. Maura was immediately notified about an hour ago. He had left a note in his Bentley why he hired all these people.  The perfume business was no longer standing.  Many employees were killed. Maura was making phone calls to the deceased employees' families offering her condolences and told them to have the funeral homes to send her a bill for their services, which included the tombstone.

" Auntie, we just heard from Joy telling us. What can I do for you?" " Olivia, thank you. Please just pray for all of Harold Clines' victims." "Maura are you going to build again?"  " No, my perfume business will just sell what's left.  My board members and I decided it wasn't worth it. Start-up costs and insurance premiums will be too high, Eric." "I  was against building into it after I looked into the insurance for medical and building insurances. I gave that information to my wife to pass onto the board members.  As a board member, it wasn't worth it. Maura is trying to get the others into employment with other companies. "
" Auntie, let myself,  Eric, Olivia, Avery,  June, and Julian help you with this. We can use your list and contact people we know, too."

I looked at Jane, and she nodded. I told them I would get on my laptop and forward them the names of employees, their job description wages, and their contact information so they could contact them and other companies who would be willing to help. Olivia said she could hire some for her shipping yard and shipping company.  I thanked her. Once I forwarded them all the information, they left. I felt better that I was now only dealing with authorities in Italy besides the ones here.  My stress level went down.  I decided to go do yoga to relax.  Jane left to our daughter's home to pick up food that she and Ryan, along with several of the security employees, had made for us all here at the house and people around here helping keeping us safe.