12

The above photos I had taken this morning and text to my friends in Syndey Australia.  I received responses with a lot of good messages.

Time flew by . Everyone was at our home for dinner. The weather was finally nice that we chose not to turn the water on for the misters throughout the exterior of our backyard. Before the fire works started,  Lupe asked to speak.

" Good evening everyone thanks you for supporting today's events. We finally counted all the monies the tip jars took in.  American River College will receive 24 scholarships and Sacramento State University will receive 25 scholarships.  Thank you. The fire works will start in five minutes."

" Babe this community goes out to support people. I know the three of us will enjoy living and working in this community.  "

Frank and Catherine agreed with me. The fire works was outstanding and lasted until ten p.m. Everyone who attended helped clean up and break down the tent. We all chipped in putting the equipment in  one of the garages.  We all left.

The following morning we woke up. We had  made breakfast.  Catherine cleaned up the kitchen. We decided to finish unpacking some boxes and set up the rest of the rooms. I didn't have any furniture as I use to live with my brother, Frank. 

" Catherine, Frank suggested we text photos to our friends in Sydney. He sent his photos already and received nice compliments."

"Once we break down the boxes and put them in the recycle bin, I will. Helen requested some more last night. I told her I would once we were done. I am glad people helped him and now he can enjoy his home. Has he swam yet?"   "He said he did before it got hurt.  He also sent Maura and Jane a fruit in season basket."

Below was our bedrooms with the bathrooms of my home. Kevin asked me if I was going to take a photo of the shed with the lawn equipment in it and the laundry room. I told him no. I looked at the photos I had taken and thought of Roger and our children.  I loved Kevin and he knew that but it wasn't the same love for my deceased husband or my children.  I would still dream about that day and think of them often.  Our master bedroom was located on the second floor. It was a beige tone and the guest bathroom was in gray. What sold me on this home which was fully paid off was the backyard and the kitchen.

 What sold me on this home which was fully paid off was the backyard and the kitchen