9

Jane and I woke up and refreshed we both went to our home offices to do work. Jane made us sturdy fry for dinner with saki as our beverage. She even cleaned up. We decided to go to bed early. Before I went to bed, I called our daughter, Julianne and asked her to loan her security detail.  Between the two of ours and us three four helping. We could get Frank settled in his new place. I called Frank to tell him to cancel the people who were going to help him except Kevin.  I had lined people up to help him be moved in completely.  Jane and I knew the pods were expensive.  I would have John fly them to a nearby location on Sunday early morning on his and Joy's way back to Italy. They had to be back as soon as possible since they left Venice earlier than they planned.  They already had picked up everyone's vintage vehicles. Some were already at the location,  being watched by hired armed security. Frank thanked me and said he would have breakfast purchased from Jack in the box. Jane and I went to sleep in what we would wear to help Frank move in.

Kevin and I landed at the airport. It took us over an hour an half to go through security and have them wand and weigh everything.  Kevin took off in my red truck  to go get the alarm code and keys to my place. I stopped at the gas station by the airport to fill up my light gray sports car with the trucks too who had the three pods on their rigs.

I arrived at my home  with Catherine.  I turned off the alarm  and unlocked the front door. I hurried up to use the restroom and got a orange crush soda to take with me.

" Catherine its early go back to bed. Maura, Jane and others are meeting me at my brother's place to get him unpacked and settled  On Sunday,  he can just do shopping and relax. I apologize for not telling you about Helen's lady."

I kissed him bye  before he left. I secured my home and went back to sleep.

Jane and the rest of us were on our way to Frank Holloway's home to get him moved in. We figured we would come back and take a shower then go to bed when we returned home.

My brother arrived and turned off the alarm. He unlocked the doors and we all started bringing everything in, assembling it and putting everything away. Antonio and Kevin told Kevin they would drop him off at his place when we were done at my brother's.  It took us over three hours to get him situated. We placed our breakfast order in over the telephone.  The drivers for the rigs left.

" Everyone thanks for helping me. I really appreciate everyone helping and welcoming me to Sacramento. The food should be here in about fifteen minutes.