7

Several days had passed.  The funeral was sad and now everyone was here at our home in the tents eating lunch. The day had a breeze.

" Everyone thank you for coming today.My daughter in law  has an announcement to make."  " Hi,  Lupe,myself and the residents of New Beginnings, have decided to make this year's fundraising proceeds be named after Christina in several scholarships for this upcoming school year at American River College and Sacramento State University science department in her name. We know there are many other worthy charities but this year it will go to ten College students.  Each college will have a committee that will decide on which five adults will receive them. It won't be judged on financial need. They will be judged on essays.  Please feel free to donate to other charities and maybe add more so more students will receive the monies."

Everyone clapped and some people were writing checks and/ or handing Drs.
Maria Fernandez Cahill Molly Davis checks and/ or money.  The luncheon was over with. We asked people to take the flower arrangements and drop them off at senior facilities for them to enjoy.

" Kono I heard you hired Frank. You have a good man. "
" Thanks and I am sorry about your loss. He will be back tomorrow with Kevin. I told him to report to work on Monday. " " Thank you. I told Kevin the same thing. I  am glad Jane's pilots are flying them here. They will be here at my place around one in the morning. Frank will be living with us until he finds a place. Frank has a moving company with three trucks to pick up his belongings. Jane and Maura said he could leave the pods on their property. He plans on finding a place as soon as he can. I better get back to work."

Kono left with Antonio and Kevin back to the police station or somewhere. I left back to my office.

"Maura, I got a text from Frank Holloway. He won't be leaving the pods here. Kevin and he found a place on Trulia. Frank purchased it. It's ready to move in already.  It's in the same gated community area as Catherine's. The hallways have arches in them like his previous home. Believe it or not the pool the arches and the brick were the selling point for him. I don't know if Catherine is aware of it or not.  The guys will help him on Sunday to set up his place. Here is a photo of it. "

It was a nice place.