4

"MOM IS IS TRUE ABOUT CHRISTINA?"
" YES,BABY GIRL. NONE OF US WERE READY FOR THIS. I WILL BE HELPING OUT WITH ANY WAY I CAN. MAURA AND I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT UP AN AWARD OF ONE FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR THE CONVICTION OF THE MURDERER. AVERY AND LISA WILL RECUSE THEMSELVES WHEN IT COMES TO TRIAL.WE ALL ARE TAKING THIS HARD. THE NEW SHERIFF AGREED TO ALLOW THE POLICE TO HELP IN IT."

I just held my daughter as she cried. She loved Christina like most of us did. Ryan was at New Beginnings working on the last minute details of the fundraiser. Ryan and  Lupe called my daughter when they heard it on the twelve o'clock news. We all were still shocked about it.
We left my daughter's home once Ryan showed up and we visited her for a while.  Maura,  myself, Charice,Samuel,  Emily and Amy decided to go downtown to have dinner. Off we went, we ended up running into Catherine, her boyfriend, Kevin Holloway,who would be working in Frosts homicide unit and his brother, Frank Holloway, who was applying for a position with the police department. Frank asked me some questions about the police department and what I thought of it. I told him our cousin, Antonio Raymund and a good friend of ours Kevin Atwater are detective. They chauffeur, Kono around. The three of them were surprised to know Kono doesn't drive herself and Catherine does. Catherine informed us she wouldn't be changing that. She prefers to drive herself, since Frank always drove them. It reminded me of my days with Barry and I. We all ate dinner and had a few drinks. We walked around and then went our separate ways.

" They seemed to be down to earth people. I cannot believe Jane was a homicide detective. Now,  she is a lawyer for one of the more well known  law firms. I was reading up on my employees files. She had an excellent record of closing many of her cases with her partner, Barry,  her brother Frankie who was once the police chief  and her uncle. We better head back home. It's getting late."

Kevin drove us home once we stopped to eat banana split at Baskin Robbins. This was a new place none of us ever went too.  Kevin parked the truck inside the garage.  Maura and Jane told us to contact their niece,Olivia Fox McCormick, who could help Frank get his sports car and belongings here.
Frank made the call while we called it a night.

The above photo is one of two Catherine's lounges.