8

I was at my office doing some work when Kevin called me to tell me that my old partner, Frank, and he found a home in our gated community and he would sleep there when we got back. On Sunday, we and others would help him move in. He said he sold his place in Sydney to Helen. I was happy that Helen bought it. Frank just had it updated and all of their coworkers and friends in Sydney helped him. I knew Frank wouldn't screw her on the price. I ended the call.

"HEY CONGRATS ON YOUR HOME. You already live there now you can set it up like you want. I hope you and the lady you've been dating worked out your issues."
I listened to Helen tell me she died from RSV complications and she was buried on Monday. I felt like shit that no one told me. She said it happened suddenly and only a few close people knew. She apologized to me for not telling me. I told her it was OK. We talked about how my home and job were going. We ended our conversation because she had an incoming call from the It department who was coming to work on her office computer and others in the department. I still felt like crap. I had a meeting to get to in an hour so I got my purse and left.

" Jane let's take a nap. We both have been working a lot of hours. "

I logged off my laptop left my office to place my dirty glass in the dishwasher and went to our bedroom to take a nap after I relieved my bladder. One glass of tea and three bottles of water. Maura was naked as usual and lay next to me. It was too hot for Maura to sleep on me. I only planned on sleeping in my underwear. We kissed and fell asleep.

A few hours later, we woke up and relieved our bladders. Maura put on a sports bra and panties. She and I went downstairs to make ham and cheese sandwiches in the broil with potato salad and lemonade for dinner. It didn't take long. We cleaned up the kitchen and walked to the theater room to watch a few movies on Netflix.

I returned home after picking up Frank's keys and having the alarm installed and new keys made. Frank would pick them up on the kitchen counter and then go to his place. I had leftover chicken with rice, salad, and a corona for dinner. I placed all the dirty items in the dishwasher and ran it. I changed into shorts and a tank top then went to bed.