10

( above photos- part of my home)
Everyone had left. I had gone to Costco to get a membership and stocked up on food and other items I needed and wanted.  I returned and put everything away. I went to take a much needed shower.  I left to go to the DMV with my brother once I got my vehicles slogged because here they require it. I already had my vehicle insurance done by some lady named Lacey. She met me earlier this morning to insure my two vehicles and my house which included the contents.  Maura had referred her to me. I went to take my written and driving test in my truck. I provided my birth certificate and showed the lady my Sydney, Australia driver's license with my proof of insurance for my vehicles. I paid my fees and took my photo for my CA driver's license.  Kevin placed the tags and license plate on the rear of my truck.  I did the same for my car. He drove my truck home. Antonio was kind enough to pick me up from my home so I could drive my truck home. I took him out for lunch at his friend's Filipino restaurant,  Calle. I met the owner and her wife. They were a nice couple.  We both left there to our homes.  I went straight to bed. I was beaten.

I received flowers from Frank thanking me and handling getting his place alarmed and keyed.  I left a voice mail. I knew he most likely would be asleep.  Kevin had texted me earlier telling me that his vehicles were now in compliance with the state of California.
I finally am home from work and park my truck in the garage.  I choose not to drive a county vehicle. I  rather have the SUV to be used for deputies. I  do use the gas card to fill up whichever vehicle I drive to work when it needs gas. I worked this out in my contract when I was hired and was informed I had an SUV to use. I told them a county car would suffice no SUV would be needed.  Yelena Salas and Jay Halstead always drove an SUV back and forth during working hours. I just didn't feel the need to do that. I locked my truck and could smell the food that Kevin had made us for dinner.

" Babe I  made us some tri-tip with a nice green salad. I  will set your plate up and get you a corona while you get changed into something cooler."

I kissed my boyfriend and left to change.

Jane, there is a delivery for us from Frank. Someone must have told him we or especially you like in-season fruit. I will wash some of them and make a fruit salad for us for dinner with the fish tacos,  Spanish rice,  beans, and Pico de Gallo with a glass of wine for you and a beer for me. Please set up the place settings in the dining room for us. "

I did what my wife asked of me then called Frank to thank me. He told me we were welcome and he appreciated me organizing everything everything for this morning and helping out. I told him to get used to Sacramento. He said he was seeing that today.  He had mowed and other stuff to his yard earlier and his new neighbor on the left of him came home early and helped him with his yard work. We ended our conversation.

" Jane he said thank you for everything. After dinner, the moving diesel trailer will be here to load up the vehicles on the ones we are not driving tomorrow to the car fundraiser. There will be someone there to unload them. I have asked several security to lock the keys in my office there. The food smells delicious. Thank you for making dinner."

The two of us ate and I cleaned up since Jane cooked and prepared everything.   The diesel truck driver was here to meet us to pick up all the vehicles for tomorrow except Jane's Camero. They loaded them up and left. We decided to go swimming outside to get a cardiologist workout.

Kevin and I finished eating our meal and drinking our two beers each. Since he made dinner, I cleaned up. He told me that Frank had gone shopping earlier so he could relax all day on Sunday. He knew on Monday that he would be in training all day.