6

Maura and I are in the air and flying. In ten more minutes,  we will be landing in a field as instructed by the CHP. Maura and I are speaking with the authorities on the ground. It's been confirmed that Ronald Cristian Flyn killed himself via parachute.  We still land. We are told to stay in the helicopters. We immediately call  everyone via a conference call to inform them. My brothers are happy that he is dead and the taxpayers don't have to pay for a trial or anything else.  Maura and I will keep our money or most of it. We will have a celebration of life for her on Thursday and bury her beforehand. We are told Ronald's body is not too recognizable because he had an explosive vest on him when he parachuted out of the plane. The local fire department is working on putting out the fire. We take off to make arrangements at our home for the celebration of life on Thursday. All of our friends and family will bring dishes on Thursday. On Saturday evening we decided to pay for the fourth of July to be catered by Juanita's restaurant.
We land and we get out.

"Emily please contact Rachel to make arrangements for flowers to be delivered Thursday morning and set up. She can bill us."  " I will Maura. "  " The rest of you thank you. Please go back to work. Jane and I will be staying home to make arrangements. "

They left in their vehicles. Jane and I entered our home after Jane turned off the alarm. The two of us told people to bill us directly.  Olivia would be sending checks from our joint accounts to them in the mail.  Maura and I are just shocked this case was solved in a few days. We both hug one another and cry. Jane orders pizza with a salad from Sienna's pizzeria to be delivered. We sit down and begin working on the celebration of life and the Fourth of July dinner party. Our lunch arrives a little bit over an hour. We take a break to eat our lunch with two beers from Tyler's brewery.

"Jane between the two of and Emily. Everything is ready for Thursday and Saturday. Rebecca says our vintage vehicles will be here later today all tune-up."  " Maura, I agree with my brothers on Ronald saving taxpayers money. I know in my heart that my father will take care of him in hell. " " Jane why do you always feel Uncle Frank is in hell and Auntie Angela is in heaven?"  " Babe my father wasn't the nice person as you know. I know only God decides who is in heaven and hell."

We ate all and finished our beers. We tossed everything in the recycle containers. We changed out of work clothes to do yoga which I disliked but Maura stated I needed to be stress-free. Yoga doesn't relieve stress for me like it does her. Once we were done. I wrapped my hands and wrists to work on the mixed martial arts punching bag for a little over an hour before I took a shower. After my shower, I would go to my home office with iced tea and bottles of water to work on some upcoming lawsuits.