Chapter 14: Haos vs Aquos

"Beta, come forward." Rex ordered. The second clone did as he was told.

"Let the second duel commence." Rex said before moving to the side. (Y/N) and Beta activated their disks and drew their five cards.

"DUEL!"

Beta: 4000

(Y/N): 4000

"Ore no sentou! Doro!" (Y/N) said drawing his sixth card from his deck and then looked at his hand. 'Aw geez, not another bad hand again. Well, at least I have two monsters in my hand, so I guess it's not all that bad.' He thought to himself. "I'll start off by summoning my Haos Hynoid to the field in attack mode!" A white and yellow colored werewolf-like creature appeared in front of (Y/N) (4) (ATK: 1300/DEF: 1000). "Then I'll place a facedown and end my turn." He finished placing a reverse card down.

"Ore no ta-n!" Beta said and drew his sixth card. "I summon Aquos Siege to the field in attack mode!" A blue knight in armor with a blue cape holding a long-pointed lance appeared (4) (ATK: 1900/DEF: 1400).

"Not so fast, I activate my trap! Bottomless Trap Hole! If you summon a monster with 1500 attack or more, that monster is destroyed and removed from play." (Y/N) said. A hole appeared below the ground and the blue fell in. The hole was then closed up.

"I'll place a facedown and end my turn." Beta finished.

"Ore no ta-n!" (Y/N) said as he drew his next card. "I summon my Haos Robattalion in attack mode!" Beta said as he placed the card on the disk. Then a blue robot appeared (2) (ATK: 900/DEF: 900). "And on the turn that's summoned, its attack points double!" Beta said as power surged within the robot.

Aquos Robattalion- (ATK: 1800/DEF: 900)

"Now I'll activate my Lightwave Tuning spell card. With this I choose a level 4 light monster on my side of the field and it is then treated as a tuner." (Y/N) explained. Hynoid was glowing with green energy giving him the powers of a tuner. "Now I tune level 2 Robattalion with my level 4 Hynoid!" Hynoid turned into four green rings and Robattalion turned into 2 stars. The 2 stars lined up in the tunnel of rings.

"Kurayami no naka kara sekai o mamoru tame ni, hikari ga purotekutā to kyuuseishu ni naru you! Shinkuro Shokan! Ideyo, Haos Aranaut!"

A beam of light shot out of the rings and enveloped them only then to reveal the ninja in white armor (6) (ATK: 2000/DEF: 2000).

"Now Aranaut, attack his life points directly with Mirage Fist!" (Y/N) commanded. The white armored ninja ran to Beta and was about to hit him with its fists glowing with light energy.

"I activate the trap, Flash Freeze!" The trap flipped up revealing a picture of Aquos Elico about to be attacked while a shadowy creature about to attack was frozen. The trap shined brightly and when the light faded, Aranaut was frozen in ice.

"What the- What happened?" (Y/N) asked shocked.

"Flash Freeze stops your attack and cuts Aranaut attack strength by half." Beta explained.

Haos Aranaut- (ATK: 1000/DEF: 2000.)

"Grr... I end my turn." (Y/N) growled.

"Ore no ta-n!" Beta said and drew his card. "Now I summon Aquos Preyas in attack mode!" A blue humanoid chameleon-like creature appeared (4) (ATK: 1400/DEF: 1200). "And get this, his main attribute is water, but he is also treated as fire, wind, earth, light, and dark. In other words, once per turn during my Main Phase, I can change his attribute. So now, Preyas, change into Darkus Preyas! The humanoid chameleon then changed color and now it was purple and black. "Now I play a spell card known as Attribute Change and I'll change Aranaut's attribute to water." Beta said as the white armored ninja turned blue. "Now I'll activate another spell known as Darkus and Aquos Correlation! It only works if there's a water and dark attribute monster on the field. The dark attribute monster gains 1000 attack points while the water loses a thousand. The energies from Aranaut were transferred to Preyas.