Chapter 26: Return to Satellite

(Y/N) was running back towards Blister's hideout. 'Things are starting to get weirder now. Just what the heck is going on? That guy I dueled earlier didn't have that Dark Tuner and Dark Synchro Monster with him when I won, not to mention that his Spider mark disappeared. I felt like that I have seen that mark before, but I can't remember. And just who are these Dark Signers?' (Y/N) thought. He continued to run for a while until he arrived at Blister's hideout. A few seconds after his arrival, Yusei appeared.

"Yusei!" (Y/N) recognized.

"Hey (Y/N). Did you get your robed guy?" Yusei asked.

"Yep. And I won my duel against him too. I take it that you won as well."

"Yeah. The guy I was after used some kind of Dark Tuner and Dark Synchro Monster and he also said something about Dark Signers too. When I won the duel, his Dark Tuner and Dark Synchro Monster weren't there, his Spider mark disappeared, and he has no memory of what happened."

"Same thing with my guy. He had no memory of what happened when I won the duel. His Dark Tuner and Dark Synchro Monster and his Spider mark disappeared too."

"What do you think it all means?"

"Whatever it is, it's not good. We have to get back to Satellite now. Our friends are there."

"Yeah."

The next day in the afternoon...

Yusei was on the laptop searching for Spider symbols while (Y/N), Tanner, Yanagi, and the Twins were relaxing. Everyone was informed of what happened last night.

"How's it going?" Tanner asked giving him a cup of coffee.

"Not good. My search for Spider symbols are not showing solid leads." Yusei said.

"I know you'll find a way to save the Satellite Yusei." Yanagi said.

"Count on it. But I still need to find some answers. And there's only one person who has them. I need to find Goodwin."

"But you can't trust Goodwin."

"Yeah. You forget that he's the one who locked you up. He's not your friend." Tanner added.

"And you forget that Goodwin is a family friend of mine." (Y/N) interrupted him. "You already know about my past while I was dueling Akiza, so I don't want to tell ya again. I know you guys don't trust him, but he's the only one that knows what's really going on. Goodwin only told me a little bit about the Crimson Dragon legend, but that's about it. So me and Yusei are gonna find Goodwin and have him tell us the while story."

"You're leaving?" Luna asked. Everyone turned to the twins. "But it's dangerous out there."

"Please don't go." Leo pleaded.

"We have to. The people in Satellite are in trouble and we have to help them somehow." Yusei said.

"Stay here. It's much safer in the city. Who knows what's out there and what if it's true that some big spider is going to destroy the Satellite?" Leo insisted.

"Please don't leave." Luna pleaded. (Y/N) knelt on one knee and put his hands on their shoulders.

"Look, I know you guys are scared for both of us, and to be honest, I wanna stay here and be safe too. But we have to do this, so don't worry. We got ourselves some back up."

"You have a bodyguard?" Luna asked. Just then, sirens could be heard from outside Blister's hideout. Everyone looked outside to see three Sector Security police cars and a runner at the front and Trudge was there too.

"Yep. And though I'm not too fond of it, it's the only way we're gonna get to Goodwin."

"Alright Yusei and (Y/N), I got your message, so get your decks and come out already! I'm not gonna wait all day now just because we're teaming up temporarily, you got that?" Trudge yelled through the megaphone.