Chapter 16: Haos vs Subterra

"Bring in the last clone." (Y/N) said.

"Very well. Delta, come forward." Goodwin said and the final clone did as he was told. "It is now time for the final duel!" He said. Delta and (Y/N) then both activated their duel disks and drew their five cards.

"DUEL!"

Delta: 4000

(Y/N): 4000

"Ore no sentou!" (Y/N) said as he drew his sixth card. He smiled at this. 'Awesome, this is the best hand I've had yet.' He thought to himself. "I play my Double Summon spell my Haos Juggernoid in attack mode!" A white reptilian-like turtle appeared (4) (ATK: 1000/DEF: 2000). "But he won't be around for long, because I release him in order to advance summon my Haos Laserman!" The turtle disappeared and in its place was a large white and yellow robot with four long cannons on its shoulders (6) (ATK: 2200/DEF: 2000). "I'll end my turn with a face down."

"Ore no ta-n!" Delta said and drew his sixth card. "I play my Double Summon spell card as well. So now I summon my Subterra Saurus and Subterra Siege to the field!" A brown-colored bipedal triceratops appeared on the field first (4) (ATK: 1700/DEF: 1500), followed by a brown knight in a light brown cape holding a long mace (4) (ATK: 1900/DEF: 1400). "Then I play my Natural Tune spell! It makes one of my monsters a tuner. So I make my Subterra Saurus a tuner!" Delta said as green energy from the card transferred to the dinosaur giving it the powers of a tuner. "And now I tune my level 4 Siege with my level 4 Saurus!"

"A synchro summon on your first turn!" (Y/N) said shocked. Saurus turned into 4 green rings and Siege turned into 4 spheres of light. The spheres of light then lined up in the tunnel of rings.

"Hakai mezame no shugo-sha! Namida ga chikyū o barabara ni shi, shin no chikara o miru! Shinkuro Shoukan! Kakusei, Subterra Hammer Gorem!" (1)

A beam of light shot out of the tunnel of rings and a brown-colored golem with two bull-like horns and upward curved shoulders with double ended hammers appeared (8) (ATK: 2800/DEF: 2600). "Now Hammer Gorem, attack his Laserman with Grand Impact!" Delta ordered. The golem swung his double ended hammer at the robot and it was destroyed in no time into pixels.

Delta: 4000

(Y/N): 3400

"I'll end it with a face-down." Delta finished.

"Ore no ta-n!" (Y/N) said and drew his next card from his deck. "I play Monster Reborn! This lets me bring a monster back from either graveyard and I bring back my Laserman to give it a second chance!" The white machine with the four long cannons on its shoulder was back on the field. "Next I play Lightning Vortex! By discarding one card from my hand to graveyard, I can destroy all your face up monsters on the field!" He discarded his only card left in the graveyard and a vortex of lightning surrounded the golem and was destroyed. "Now Laserman, attack his life points with Cannon Firestorm!" (Y/N) ordered. The robot aimed its four long cannons at his clone and fired four long beams. Delta protected himself from the blast.

Delta: 1800

(Y/N): 3400

"I end my turn."

"Ore no ta-n!" Delta said and drew his next card. "I play Card of Sanctity! Both players must now draw until we each have six cards in our hands." Delta said. (Y/N) drew his six cards and Delta having one card in his hand drew five. (Y/N) widened his eyes when he saw his new hand. 'Awesome! Just the cards I need! I just need to hold out this turn.' (Y/N) thought. "Now I play my Monster Reborn to bring back my Hammer Gorem to the field!" Delta said. The golem was then back on the field. "Next I reveal my Call of the Haunted trap card to bring back my Subterra Siege back!" The brown knight with the long brown mace was back as well. "Now I normal summon Subterra Centipoid to the field in attack mode!" A large brown centipede showed (2) (ATK: 800/DEF: 1000).