Chapter 15: Ventus vs Haos

"Send in the next clone." (Y/N) said panting a little bit.

"Very well. Gamma, come forward." Goodwin ordered. The third clone did as he was told. "Now let the third duel commence!" He said. Gamma and (Y/N) then both activated their duel disks and drew their five cards.

"DUEL!"

(Y/N): 4000

Gamma: 4000

"Ore no sentou!" Gamma said and drew his sixth card. "I summon my Ventus Saurus in attack mode!" Gamma said and then a green-colored humanoid triceratops appeared (4) (ATK: 1700/DEF: 1500). "Then I'll place a facedown and end my turn.

"Ore no ta-n!" (Y/N) said and drew his sixth card as well and then looked at his hand. 'Okay, this hand is a lot better than the last two duels. I can live with this one.' (Y/N) thought. "Alright, here goes! First, I play the field spell, Haos Reactor! Every time I summon a light monster, that monster gets a 500 power boost." (Y/N) said as light came out of the ground and transparent spheres of light with different colors rose from the ground as well. "Next, I activate the spell card Double Summon which lets me summon twice this turn, so now I summon my Haos Siege and Haos Manion in attack mode! The white knight with cape and staff appeared first (4) (ATK: 1900/DEF: 1400) and then the white and yellow sphinx-like creature appeared as well (3) (ATK: 1350/DEF: 1000).

"And thanks to Haos Reactor, they get a 500 power boost." (Y/N) reminded him as the ground glowed brighter and the two monsters were surging with power.

Haos Siege- (ATK: 2400/DEF: 1400)

Haos Manion- (ATK: 1850/DEF: 1000)

"Now Haos Siege, attack his Ventus Saurus!" (Y/N) ordered. The knight charged at the dinosaur-like creature and was about to stab at it.

"Not so fast, I activate the trap, Blow Away!" Gamma said revealing the trap card showing a picture of a green tornado blowing away Preyas sending him sky high. "If a wind attribute monster is attacked, then that attack is negated, plus the monster that attacked goes back in your hand!"

A huge green tornado came out of the trap card and went towards the knight that was trying to block it, but to no avail. Siege was blown away, turned into yellow energy and went back into the card. (Y/N) then took the card off his disk.

"You still have to go through my Manion! Haos Manion, attack his Ventus Saurus now!" (Y/N) commanded. The sphinx-like creature flew up in the air, dove towards its target and head butt it. Saurus flew back a few feet before being turned into shattered pixels.

(Y/N): 4000

Gamma: 3850

"I'll end my turn with these two facedowns." (Y/N) then set his reverse cards down.

"Ore no ta-n!" Gamma said and drew a card. "I play my Double Summon spell card, which lets me summon twice this turn! So now I summon my Ventus El Condor and Hynoid!" A green colored shaman-like creature with the large Aztec mask appeared (3) (ATK: 1300/DEF: 1100) followed a green-colored werewolf, hyena-like creature (4) (ATK: 1300/DEF: 1000). "Next, I activate El Condor's ability! If he's summoned successfully, I can change a monster's level on my side of the field. And I chose my Ventus Hynoid to be level 5!" Energy from the shaman transferred to the hyena-like creature.

Ventus Hynoid's Level: 5

"Now I tune my level 5 Hynoid with my level 3 El Condor!" The shaman creature turned into 3 green rings and Hynoid into 5 stars. The stars lined up in the tunnel of rings.

"Shinohai no naka kara noboruto kika sete kaze ga eien no inochi e to michibiite kureru! Shinkuro Shoukan! Seikatsu ni zehi! Storm Skyress!" (1)

A beam of light shot out of the rings and a green phoenix with a large wingspan and long tail feathers appeared (8) (ATK: 2600/DEF: 2400). "Now I activate Storm Skyress's ability, once per turn, I can bring back monsters that have been used as synchro material to synchro summon Skyress, so I bring back Ventus El Condor and Hynoid to the field!" Gamma said as Skyress screeched loud and the two monsters mentioned were back on the field. Now I'll tune those monsters again!"