Chapter 32: Caught in the Spider's Web

Several minutes have passed since the Signers departed from New Domino City heading towards Satellite. Thunder roared and lightning flashed as they flew across the sky. Yusei was pondering in thought of what his dad did when he created the first Enerdy reactor. "Mina, you seem to be in the know about the Old Reactor. What's it about?" Akiza asked starting a conversation.

"They called the incident Zero Reverse. It happened seventeen years ago when the tectonic shift separated Satellite from New Domino City. The Old Enerdy reactor, located in present-day the Satellite's deepest regions, went out of control. The supervisor of the Enerdy Development Section M.I.D.S was Yusei's father." Mina explained.

"You mean, Yusei's father was in that incident? What happened to him?" Leo asked.

"What do you think happened Leo? Stop being so dense." Luna scolded.

"Wait a minute. Why would the father of some Satellite reject be in charge of such an important project?" Trudge asked confused.

"Yusei and his dad are originally born in New Domino City." Jack answered.

"Me too. My parents and I are born from New Domino City and my parents are family friends with Goodwin." (Y/N) added.

"So are you saying you two Satellite rejects aren't actually Satellite rejects?" Trudge asked the two Satellites incredulously.

"I was born in the Satellite. Got a problem with that?" Jack shot back.

"Uh... no of course not." Trudge said focusing his attention back on flying.

"That's right, turn around." It was silent for a few more seconds.

"Ugh. This lightning isn't good. One strike and we're toast. I think we should turn this bird around." Trudge suggested.

"Our main objective is to get to Satellite!" Mina said in an official like stern voice.

'She's kinda cute when she talks like that.' Trudge thought. Then Yusei puts a hand on his shoulder and pointed at something.

"Set us down near that building in the park." Yusei said.

"Wha?"

"Do as he says." Mina ordered.

Meanwhile, Martha, along with her kids, Rally, Blitz, Nervin, Tank, and Blister all saw a helicopter coming down near their house.

"A Sector Security helicopter?" Rally asked.

"What's that doing coming over here?" Nervin added.

"Don't know, but we're gonna find out soon enough." Blitz said as helicopter landing on the ground. The chopper opened up and revealed the Signers and Leo, Mina, and Trudge coming out too.

"It's Yusei and (Y/N)!" Tank exclaimed.

"And Jack!" Martha said as she ran up to him as the group in the helicopter got off. Rally and group were kinda surprised to see him too. "Oh, look at you Jackie boy!" Martha smiled.

"Hi Martha..." Jack mumbled.

"Look at you; I can't believe how big you've gotten."

"Well, it... has been a while, since I left you know."

"Do that thing you used to do, that adorable prince routine." Martha said holding out her hand. Jack bugged out at this. Yusei chuckled and (Y/N) raised an eyebrow at this. Jack was hesitant at first, but then knelt down on one knee.

"Greetings, most fairest of maidens, may this prince kiss your hand?" Jack asked as he kissed Martha's hand and got back up quickly. Everyone was just staring at him.