Chapter 28: The Fall of Arcadia, Part 1

Several hours have passed and (Y/N), along with Rally, Blitz, Nervin, Tank, Blister, and Crow's kids were still anxiously waiting for the doctor to finish the surgery on Yusei. Just then the door opened and Martha and the doctor came out. Everyone gathered around them.

"Oh my, we have a lot of kids here. Are these your kids Crow?" Martha asked who rather surprised seeing Crow's kids with everyone else.

"Yeah. But more importantly, how's Yusei? Will he be okay?" Crow asked.

"Well, we managed to get all the shrapnel out of him. He'll make a full recovery. He'll need a few more days of rest in bed, so in meantime, just keep him out of underground dueling for a few days." The doctor said. The kids cheered at that while everyone else gave a sigh of relief.

"That's a relief..." Rally sighed. "Ah... ahhh..."

"ACHOO!" Rally, Blitz, Nervin, and Tank sneezed.

"What's wrong?" Crow asked.

"Walking all night pushing Yusei's runner all the way here without any clothes... I think we all caught a cold..." Rally said as Blitz, Nervin, and Tank were shivering.

"That's perfect." Martha sighed. "I'll make some soup. We still have a few spare rooms for your kids Crow."

"Thanks." Crow said.

The next morning at the Tops...

Tanner and Yanagi were at Leo and Luna's house.

"Will ya look at that? This place is amazing." Yanagi said impressed.

"Are you sure it's alright we can stay here for a while?" Tanner asked

"Of course you can." Luna said.

"Mom and Dad are always on business trips, so Luna and I basically have the house to ourselves." Leo said.

Tanner sat on the couch and opened up his laptop, when he did, he saw a blinking icon showing that someone is trying to contact him. Tanner knew what that meant. "Hey guys, gather around its (Y/N)!" Tanner called. Yanagi and the Twins gathered around him. Then the video screen appeared with (Y/N) on.

"Hey Tanner, everyone." (Y/N) greeted.

"(Y/N), I see you and Yusei made it back to Satellite." Tanner said.

"Yeah, but we ran into a problem. Yusei fought a Dark Signer."

"Is he okay?" Yanagi asked.

"Yes and no. No, because while he was fighting the dark signer, Yusei's runner broke down and took a nasty fall. A few shrapnel got into his gut." (Y/N) said grimly. Everyone gasped.

"OH NO!" Twins cried.

"But, the good news is, the doctor managed to take out those shrapnel. So he should be fine." Everyone gave a sigh of relief.

"So what now?" Tanner asked.

"It looks like I'm not going to be able to make it back." the Haos duelist said regretfully. "So I'm gonna have to rely on you guys to help."

"You mean..."

"You should head on over to the Arcadia Movement. I know it's a long shot, but if you see Akiza, tell her my name and she may help you out."

"Are you sure? Like you said, it's a pretty tall order."

"Just watch out for Sayer... and whatever you do, under any circumstance, don't mention that I sent you. If he finds that out, we'll probably be in big trouble. Ever since I beat Akiza at the tournament, he's been hating my guts. If he tries something, get yourselves out of there right away. I'm counting on you guys."