I paid you for your work

Recap: Stephan saved Aishu and dropped her off at Anish's home.

Meanwhile, in the guest house,

Agnes and Yuvin were having a romantic time.

"What do you mean?" Yuvin asked trying to make Agnes look at him.

Agnes avoided his gaze and didn't raise her head from his arms.

He didn't press her further & both enjoyed the silence between them.

Agnes and Yuvin were lost in the moment, their minds filled with a blend of excitement and contentment.

Agnes felt a deep connection and warmth, cherishing the rare intimacy they shared.

Yuvin, equally captivated, was overwhelmed by his affection for Agnes, savoring every second of their time together.

As he savored every second of their time together, he found himself dreaming of a future where they could live together forever, filled with endless happiness and tranquility.

On the other side,

At Anish's home,

Aishu entered just as Anish was about to leave. Anish was shocked to see her.

"Anish," Aishu cried.

"Why are you here, Aishu?" Anish asked.

"I waited for you, but you didn't come early. Are you getting ready now to pick me up?" she asked slowly wiping her tears.

Aishu felt happiness thinking Anish was getting ready to save her from her toxic family. The mere thought of him coming to her rescue filled her with hope and a sense of relief.

She imagined a future where she could escape her oppressive environment, supported by someone she trusted and loved deeply. Her dreams didn't last even a minute.

"I'm going to the lawyer's home to check on the status of Agnes's divorce process," he answered.

Aishu was shocked.

"I told you I was getting abducted from my home. Aren't you worried about that? " she asked.

"I can't think about anyone except Agnes," he replied.

Anish was unhappy to see Aishu in his home. His heart was set on living only with Agnes, and he couldn't bear the thought of anyone else intruding on their space. Determined to maintain his boundaries, he decided to send Aishu away at any cost.

" I already made it clear in the call, Aishu ", Anish continued.

Aishu couldn't accept that Anish was unwilling to help her. Despite his clear stance, she clung to the hope that he would change his mind and rescue her from her toxic family. She refused to believe that the Anish she knew would abandon her in her time of need.

"Leave it, Anish. Stephan saved me and dropped me here," she tried to change the topic.

"Why did he drop you here? I made it clear, Aishu. I can't stay with you. What will people say if we both stay together? I can't allow anyone in this home except Agnes," Anish answered.

At this point, tears brimmed in her eyes.

"I don't have any money, Anish. Can't you see my situation? Please help me," she pleaded.

"Why should I care about you? It's your problem," Anish answered.

"I thought you were just pretending to be rude, but now I realize that's your true character. Even after explaining my situation, why are you like this, Anish? Just give me a month. I worked day and night for you. At least let me stay here out of courtesy. I will stay as a worker. I don't expect anything from you," Aishu begged.