A man who cares for me

Recap: Yuvin sends a gift to Agnes which surprises her, and they plan a lunch date.

At the guest house,

Agnes receives a PDF copy of the divorce agreement with a message: "Please read and sign."

She thinks, "Finally, the document is ready." Just as she is about to open it, someone hugs her from behind.

Startled, Agnes gasps in surprise, her heart racing with fear.

"What are you looking at?" Yuvin asks, hugging her from behind.

Realizing it is her husband, Yuvin, Agnes feels a wave of relief wash over her. Her initial fright melts away, and she blushes, touching his hand and tightening their embrace.

She playfully pinches him.

"Ouch!" Yuvin hisses, and she giggles.

"Why did you pinch me?" Yuvin asks, rubbing his hand.

"Oh my god, you scared me to death. This is your punishment for doing that," Agnes explains.

Yuvin smiles and hugs her again.

"Who else would hug Mrs. Yuvin like this except me?" he asks, placing a gentle kiss on her neck.

Agnes closes her mobile without looking at the document due to their intimacy.

"What was the document you were looking at?" Yuvin asks.

"Aishu's stepmom is trying to take her property. So, my brother Rithik advised filing a petition in court to ensure it's her property. So, I am doing that," Agnes explains.

Yuvin falls silent.

"What happened?" Agnes questions him.

Stephan had already told Yuvin that he had rescued Aishu when her stepmother tried to abandon her.

Yuvin was worried thinking about Agnes's reaction upon discovering that Aishu had already transferred her properties to her stepmother.

He couldn't inform her since Stephan has clearly mentioned not to inform her at any cost.

He could see Agnes's attachment to Aishu's safety.

Yuvin's mind raced with questions, unsure of how to broach the topic delicately when the truth inevitably surfaced.

" "Why are you quiet, Yuvin?" Agnes asked.

"Have you spoken with Aishu before doing this?" Yuvin questioned.

"No," Agnes responded.

"Why?" Yuvin questioned.

"Rithik said anyone can file this, so I'm doing this for my friend," Agnes replies.

"Can you stop this?" Yuvin requests.

Agnes is shocked.

"Why?" she asks.

"We shouldn't file any petition without the person's knowledge. Once we get home, speak with Aishu and then proceed. That's the right way to go about it," Yuvin advises.

"Okay," Agnes agrees.

"Are you angry with me?" Yuvin asks.

"No," Agnes responds.

Yuvin smiles and goes to get ready.

Agnes thinks, "I can't delay any longer. I should ask the lawyer to proceed."

She takes her mobile and texts, "I am okay with it, please proceed."

Little does she know that she has just agreed to her divorce process.