209

An ultra-luxurious villa reminiscent of a town house.

Since Milius mostly lives a private life, this is where Ui-hyeon lives alone.

I came to the address I found out from Yoo In-seong and set up an ambush.

The security is so great that even the security guards are there, so outsiders are not even allowed to enter.

They say there's a reason why so many large business owners, as well as political figures and top celebrities, live here... ... I heard Yoo In-seong say this.

I leaned back against the seat and yawned softly.

'It's boring.'

I heard that when you don't have a schedule, you usually spend time outside... ... Honestly, this is a gamble.

If you stay at home saying you want to rest today, this means that even this will end up in vain.

As I leaned against the window frame and looked out the window, my face became increasingly dull.

I started to get angry at myself for doing this.

Every day I realize that life is not easy.

[The constellation, the 'adventurer seeking novelty' giggles!]

"... ... ."

As I was ignoring the message, the driver spoke up.

"Is your husband rich?"

The driver who looked at the townhouse nodded with a look that said everything was fine.

"Be sure to get all your wealth! Make dog hair! That's how it should be! "Don't even look at that rotten bastard when he cries and begs you to do something wrong!"

"yes... ... ."

"But your voice is deeper than I thought!"

Damn, did I get caught?

okay.

To begin with, I am close to 180cm tall, so it is even weirder for me to be misunderstood like this just because I covered my face and wore long padding... ... .

"It makes me want to make friends with my daughter! Men are always complaining about me being shorter than them! haha! "I'm actually shorter than my daughter!"

I closed my mouth and nodded quietly.

The driver gritted his teeth, as if his anger was welling up again as he remembered his daughter who had recently met her partner and got married.

"Those who cheat should be completely cut off... ... ."

Sigh... ... .

Somehow I was at a loss for words and turned my head away without saying a word.

If you do this roughly, you will look like you are lost in sadness and are nostalgic.

[The constellation, 'Guardian of the World' grabs the back of the neck!]

"You look like you have a weak heart... ... ."

[The constellation is astonished at how the 'watchman of the world' appears to have a weak heart!]

"You must never become weak! "There are sad people out there, so it's not right for a sad person to go through a hard time!"

"... ... yes."

"Are you still crying so much that you came out wearing sunglasses? Tsutsu, even if you fry it, it won't be cool... ... ."

At this point, I feel like I should never get caught.