353

Geundol thought seriously.

'... ... 'No, isn't this too touching?'

Already, the whimpering sounds of switches could be heard nearby.

okay.

... ... Following the light on, the switches started to cry!

Switch, who was sitting next to Geundol, was also crying.

And to be honest, Geundol was also on the verge of tears.

'... ... driving me crazy.'

Geundol touched his forehead.

Although he is not an Akgae who hates other members, Geundol has always had a strong tendency to be a personal fan.

'I'm not the type of person to get upset about something like this!'

I've been a fan for a long time, but this was the first time I felt this way about the group itself.

I told you all because my hands were shaking as I was busy pressing the camera shutter.

Events held by fans are usually divided into three categories.

First, there is a case where the idol itself has lost their passion and just clap or clap with an 'Oh really' look in their eyes, making it impossible to find any fun or emotion.

Second, most fans do not know the song in advance or do not sing it properly... ... A case where an unheard idol participates in a song and is barely covered up.

Third, when the fans show great singing along and a touching atmosphere is created.

And this concert was clearly the last.

Still, it was surprising.

'... ... I've never seen a fandom sing along so well!'

okay.

The unity of the switches was so amazing that Geundol's mouth dropped open.

I've been to many concerts, but the level was incomparable.

'What is this fandom that is so united?'

Geundol was also a switch, but it was surprising.

'Actually, I was surprised when they chanted their cheering instructions passionately throughout the concert.'

The cheering method is bound to be familiar to the small number of fans who attend the workshop in droves, but it is true that it is a bit unfamiliar to other fans.

'This is something I practiced. And very hard too.'

Just for today.

Again... ... .

Geundol rolled his eyes and briefly glanced at the audience.

'It's a concert that has great meaning to the fans.'

I knew that the group's narrative was important to its moral character, but when I actually experienced it, it felt different.

Light On, raised from the floor, stands in this spacious performance hall.

And the Switches who watched the process are also sharing the excitement together in this large performance hall.

To be honest, I was already very moved by this alone.

If I were to sing this song to Light On in that situation, I would go crazy.

The reason was simple.

... ... Because this song is a song that tears the hearts of switches to pieces from the very beginning!