298

"What's going on with Kwak Deok-bae's dark circles?"

"Anyway, I... ... Because I'm an old office worker... ... ."

Kwak Deok-bae worked hard at his busy work to participate in his first recording.

In other words, it means that he volunteered to work overtime all week to get annual leave.

Although his body was full of fatigue, Kwak Deok-bae's eyes were shining.

"How awesome will it be?"

"You call that a horse?"

Suddenly, Geundol's eyes began to flash with madness.

"If I were the president of MH, I would hand over the building to Cody."

"Ah, this coordination."

Kwak Deok-bae continued speaking with a serious face.

"He's a legend. It seems like a great pervert has been added to a real light-on outfit... ... ."

Kwak Deok-bae still couldn't believe that the perverted bastard was his favorite.

"I watched the music video a lot."

"you also? me too."

In fact, the costumes for this <Borderline> were considered legendary among Light On's all-time costumes.

- ㄹㅇ It's light-on so it's digestible.

- No. 1 costume that touches the hearts of otakus

- Do you want to wear the music video costume at Sanhok today? I'm jealous

In general, the all-white outfit has a flowy feel.

"Isn't this the descent of an angel?"

"If you go somewhere and say something like that, you'll be called an otaku."

When Geundol clicked his tongue, Kwak Deok-bae said with an absurd expression on his face.

"What are you going to say when you made a fuss about having a nosebleed yesterday?"

"Choi Seungha's shoulder turned... ... ."

"Look at what this otaku bastard is saying... ... ."

As the two otakus were having a friendly conversation, the pre-recording session began.

And Kwak Deok-bae looked around the dark space and shouted on mute.

"Hey, it got a little wider... ... !"

"It means the light on is on."

The interior was noticeably larger than previous activities.

I had expected it since the number of audience members being recruited increased, but when I actually saw it, the corners of Kwak Deok-bae's mouth began to twitch.

The feeling of pride is unbearable.

And soon, Light On appeared on stage.

With shouts echoing here and there, Seong Ha-on picked up the microphone.

"I'm nervous because it's my first stage, but after seeing the switches, I think it's going to be okay."

"Waaaaaaaa!"

"I hope you enjoy today's performance."

Kwak Deok-bae resisted the urge to shout out, 'Your faces are already fun, what are you talking about?'

When I saw this legendary costume in real life, the impact was enormous.

The outfit that Light On wore was identical to the outfit in the music video.