388

As soon as the rehearsal was over, I took off right away.

Artists and staff are tangled together, passing through a dizzying hallway... ... .

I headed to the bathroom in a quiet space and reached out to the sink as if I wanted to wash my hands.

Soooo-

A stream of water poured down, and water quickly filled my hands.

I lowered my upper body and brought the water to my face.

Cold water touched my face.

With him.

... ... Tears flowed down my cheeks.

I continued to hold back throughout the rehearsal.

To erase the traces, I kept adding water.

"Strange."

I mumbled as if I was vomiting and covered my face with my dripping hands.

"... ... "It's strange."

I couldn't understand the tears that were flowing even at this moment.

"There is no such thing as a price like this."

I saw a video of you crying while calling your parents. What was that?

That's possible.

No matter how hostile your bond may be, you can still find your dead parents in your dreams.

"however... ... ."

Now we need to focus on the stage.

... ... Why are you doing this?

What's so sad?

I almost wanted to ask 'me' in the filmed video.

- teacher! That weekend, I went to an amusement park holding my parents' hands!

- Wow~ Jaeyoon must have had a lot of fun?

- By the way, teacher. Haeon has never been to an amusement park with his parents.

- Jaeyoon Park, don't you know that? There is no mother or father who understands. On the day of Mom and Dad's observation class, no one came.

- ... ... ! Jaeyoon Park, Younghyun Kim. You can't say things like that to your friends. Apologize to Heon right now!

So much so that I don't even have those common memories.

It's clear that it was a childhood when you were alone with your parents.

"Why?"

I really didn't understand it at all.

"I can't stop crying... ... ."

* * *

The makeup staff quickly hid their surprised faces.

"Mr. Heon, are you here early?"

"yes. "I was wondering if I could get it first."

"There is nothing that can't be done. Please sit down quickly."

It seemed like he had erased as many traces as possible, but redness remained in his eyes.

Like someone who cried.

Seong Ha-on probably has no intention of hiding that fact from himself.

You could tell just by looking at the fact that she came alone to get her makeup done, leaving the members behind.

The makeup staff, without asking about the circumstances, confidently opened the equipment.

"I'll do it for you!"