259

"Older brother! "Brother, brother!"

Cha Yun-jae, who was dragged out without knowing why, cried out in frustration that it was unfair.

"Why are you doing this all of a sudden?!"

There's a reason for that, man.

Uh?

Anyway, there is.

"What would other people think!"

Those people were busy kissing each other, I looked away, unable to speak honestly.

Then someone came into my field of vision.

"Anyway, you're special... ... Oh, we shouldn't be like this, we have to go up quickly!"

"I don't think that's necessary."

"yes?"

"excuse me."

I pointed to the main building stairs.

As I was leaving the waiting room, I saw the members rushing down.

"Waaah~ Are you here to see us?"

"It's not."

He answered at the same speed as light, but Choi Seung-ha's speed was faster.

This means that it came together in an instant.

I desperately twisted my body, but due to the difference in strength, I was unable to pull it off right away.

[The hand of mercy is extended.]

"... ... ."

This damn stamina.

If this continues, I'll die before I can even do archery.

* * *

- What kind of hardship did a person go through today to be so tired?

- Of course, the training uniform is purple, so it really looks like a lonely blueberry that fell off a branch.

- No matter how much you think about the term 'blueberry cat', it seems like a catch.

- The kids went to get ready for the relay, and Meownyangz was sitting down to cheer, but the back was so cute (photo)

"I don't even run, so why am I nervous?!"

Cha Yun-jae clenched his fists.

"Get your hands sweaty!"

"It's dry."

"That's not what you're saying! Hehehe, it looks like he's about to get started!"

I answered briefly and kept my eyes on the track.

For your information, all groups participating in the Aceh University will participate in the relay relay.

There are that many preliminary groups.

And the relay preliminary group that Light On is in can truly be said to be the group of death.

The Black Boys, who have won relay gold medals for three consecutive years, are among them.

I quietly flicked the abacus.

Don't expect a medal here.

You have to come in first place in your group to reach the finals, so how do you beat Black Boys?

It may be okay in an individual competition, but in a team competition, there is no way to compete against that crazy Aceh University specialized group.