264

The writer of this drama was someone who was familiar with Light On.

Yeo Jeong-min was one of the judges of the actor survival program <God of Acting>.

<Hanyang Love Story> is the play written by Yeo Jeong-min after a short hiatus.

"Yoon Hee-seo... ... ."

Yeo Jeong-min, who tapped a note containing information about the role with a pen, sighed.

He was built as an attractive character, but due to his ambiguous position, he became a one-off supporting role.

16 episodes.

The number of episodes organized was limited, and Yeo Jeong-min had a lot to deal with within them.

Since this is a story that begins with the greed of powerful figures, it had to include political power struggles and close relationships.

It was difficult to capture Yoon Hee-seo's narrative here.

'Originally, we considered a fight for affection between brothers, but that was also not... ... .'

Since it is impossible to get rid of the crown prince who will become Yoon Hee-jae's rival, what can be done?

Just throw it away.

Sometimes this choice was necessary.

And Yeo Jeong-min completely shook off his lingering feelings about Yoon Hee-seo.

Until I heard this news today.

Yeo Jeong-min was lost in thought after receiving the news that Light On would likely be cast as a cameo.

From the beginning, the idea was to choose these two roles as someone who would be a decent face and also have some buzz.

Yoon Hee-seo's dialogue is only a few lines.

It was safe to say that the friend had almost no lines.

"Seong Haeon, Seong Haeon... ... ."

Yeo Jeong-min rolled the three letters of his name in his mouth.

He was a good friend back then.

Yeo Jeong-min, who happened to be free at the time, searched for Light On on a search engine.

She doesn't like to use smartphones, and whatever she watches is movies or dramas, so she doesn't know about Light On.

'Well, I'm probably living well... ... .'

Jeong Jeong-min's eyes widened as he scrolled with a light heart.

Because it was the day after Aceh University, there was all kinds of entertainment news.

"University of Aceh... ... Was it a program that invited those singers?"

Yeo Jeong-min, who was only vaguely aware that such a program existed, clicked on an article.

This is the article with Seong Ha-on's archery video attached.

* * *

"I barely got through it."

Yeo Jeong-min drank Americano like water and pressed his itching forehead.

"You could just do it, but you went out of your way to make changes..." ... "I will never do this again."

"I know you will fix it even if you go back. "Once a writer is hooked, he or she will do anything."

"Yoohyeon, are you really comfortable with me?"