327

<The Singer in the Mask>.

As the title suggests, it is a program where the cast sings songs while hiding their identities.

I couldn't help but be surprised when I heard the news of the casting.

That's right... ... .

Because the episode I was cast in was the first broadcast!

For a tournament-type program like this, the cast that will take the first step is very important.

If one performer wins consecutively, he or she will continue appearing on the throne day and night for months... ... Wouldn't it be nice to have a person who is already well-known?

Light On's awareness has increased significantly in the industry, but it is not good for a program that covers such a wide range of age groups.

"hmm."

I don't know why I was invited... ... .

It was definitely a good opportunity.

So, your worries are bound to be short-lived.

"I'm appearing."

After making a decision right away, I turned my attention to my smartphone.

Because there was something to deal with next.

This is Ui-hyeon's text message.

'You damn bastard... ... .'

As always, it was a flirtatious text asking how I was doing today.

In fact, this text message started the day before we were stuck in the mountain valley filming our own content.

When Han Soo-hyun was losing strength, he received a call from Ui-hyeon.

I said this after rejecting the guy who wanted to come near my dorm.

- not today. Filming starts tomorrow, so go and watch it later. But it's still less than two weeks, right?

- Uhm.

On the other end of the phone, Uihyun thought for a moment and then continued speaking.

- Haeon looks busy, so should we skip meeting him this week?

- ... ... ? It's good for me.

Of course, I asked, and Ui-hyeon suggested.

- Instead, I want to text you.

- You always do it.

- Umm, because you want to get a reply?

- ... ... .

To explain this, we have to go back in time a little.

This was when filming took place in Bali.

At that time, Ui-hyeon blocked the criticism that would come to me with his arbitrary actions.

Naturally, this was not something agreed upon with the agency, VX.

Because I knew that too... ... When I returned from Bali to Incheon, I tried to say thank you to Uihyeon.

Ui-hyeon, who noticed the trend, spoke jokingly first.

-Are you thankful?

- ... ... .

- If you appreciate it, don't avoid contacting me in the future, Heon-ah.

Normally, I would have blocked the number on the spot and smiled, but I also had a conscience.