324

So, this guy... ... .

I think they misunderstand that I eat food and spit it out.

Of course, it was a reasonable suspicion.

'I guess I ate it because I was really hungry!' I wonder if the amount of food I ate was too much compared to usual.

furthermore.

Since she was losing weight, it would have provided a valid basis for the misunderstanding.

"Uhm... ... ."

Choi Seung-ha, who was whispering, grabbed my shoulder.

"I'm working hard because I'm in front of the camera... ... yes. "I understand how you feel."

"... ... ."

"But, I hope you don't do that."

"for a moment."

I waved my hands.

"I understand what the misunderstanding is, but no. it's not that."

"brother."

"... ... ."

I looked up at his serious face.

If I told the truth, it was a face that wouldn't even be eaten.

In that case, you should go this way.

"Thank you for your concern."

"... ... !"

"I've worked up a good appetite these days. "You, who have seen it from the side, would know that."

"... ... ."

"I ate hard today because I wanted to show the Switches something good. swarm... ... "You could say I did it."

"... ... ."

"But definitely not spitting or anything like that. "I ate as much as I could afford."

"... ... I see."

I feel like I can still eat a lot more, but it's funny that you're making this up.

furthermore.

I don't trust this guy.

The puzzle fits together too well for me to believe it, so I also understand this attitude.

"I am... ... Um, no."

Choi Seung-ha uncharacteristically avoided talking, and I patted him on the back and chuckled.

"Act like normal."

"Isn't this unusual now?"

"No, it's still like you."

As I was walking, I turned around and made eye contact with Seungha Choi.

"But I like you better when you're no-nonsense. Especially on set."

"Wow~ Are you acknowledging that I'm fun now?"

Before I knew it, Seungha Choi had his arm around my shoulder and laughed haha.

"Well, there's nothing you can't do if you want! "I'll try to have more fun."

"That's what I was hoping for."

"instead."

Choi Seung-ha, who was laughing brightly, naturally got to the point.

"Brother, I promise not to overdo it either."

"okay."

I touched the finger he playfully held out with my ring finger, rolled my eyes and looked at Seungha Choi.