232

"Hey! "The number of views is over!"

Park Cheol-sang laughed at the number of views that increased every time he took a breath.

After leaving the hospital, Park Cheol-sang went straight back to the company and posted the article.

He wrote about Seong Ha-on's condition that he witnessed!

- An article just appeared. What should I do? I'm having a heart attack. (Link)

- First of all, I don't feel much credibility because I heard it from a newspaper.

- Is it okay to write an article about something crazy like this?

- Your youth was lost in an unfortunate accident... Probably a drunk driver. Must be severely punished...

"Good response~"

It was by far the best article I've posted so far.

Park Cheol-sang, who was laughing, made a tsk sound.

This is because the Light On fandom did not believe their article.

He said he would wait for the official position.

But now.

Coincidentally, I received a call from 'the' official.

MH!

Park Cheol-sang, with a wry smile, put the smartphone to his ear. Would you like to hear something?

Of course, I have no intention of giving it up!

- Please take down the article immediately. What nonsense is this... ... We will take legal action!

Park Cheol-sang received a call from MH, so... ... Listening to Jeong Jae-jin's voice, I suppressed a laugh inside.

It just so happens that the agency is one that I have no qualms about at all, right?

Park Cheol-sang, who unilaterally ended the call, hummed.

"Hmm, hmm, hmm, huh?"

Park Cheol-sang paused.

Because a familiar number came to mind.

A top star patch that is in a different weight class from their own newspaper.

Among them, Yoo In-seong is famous.

'If you have any photos, have you contacted me to buy them?'

Of course, I couldn't take pictures of the intensive care unit, but I did take a few pictures of the hospital's chaotic interior with a silent camera.

Park Cheol-sang raised the corners of his mouth.

'I guess what I bit was a scoop?'

Someone like Yoo In-seong even contacted me directly!

It was the moment when Park Cheol-sang answered the phone with a smile.

- Are you crazy?

"yes?"

Park Cheol-sang's mouth opened at the words that came from the beginning.

What kind of situation is this?

"Ah, are you saying that you think it might be a fact? Sorry, but these are facts. "I saw it with my own eyes-"

- That's not what I'm talking about.

"... ... yes?"

- No matter how much of a reporter you listen to, aren't there things you can do and things you can't do? Well, you might find it a bit funny to hear me say something like this, since I always find out about celebrities dating... ... .