270

"Wow, my face!"

"I-I think it got in my eye!"

In a space that suddenly became noisy, Shin Yu-ha picked up the whipped cream that had splattered on his face and put it in his mouth.

"... ... ah! "We added no sugar."

- The real madness is Yoo Ha.

- What's surprising is that even at that level, their faces are handsome.

"You can quickly wipe it with this. "It didn't jump out much, it's okay, guys."

Ryuin calmed down the sullen members and explained them step by step.

"The whipping should start at low speed. By the way, sugar... ... ."

Ryuin approached and took a pinch of whipped cream and put it in his mouth.

"Hmm, I guess you really didn't put it in like Yuha said."

"... ... !"

"There is no problem at all if you put it in now, so don't worry."

- Is this the taste of an elder?

- I have to marry this man.

- The kids immediately brighten up when they say 'hyung' ㄱㅇㅇ ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

"Well, I measured the sugar! Here you go!"

"As expected, our Yoonjae acts quickly~"

"Wow, don't rub your face with the whipped cream splatter!"

"Then I'll come back briefly to check the condition of the sheets. If you feel like the cream is sticking together, should you stop and call me?"

"Just trust us!"

"If you pretend, you pretend. "Please feel free to watch it."

The moment Ryuin smiled and left the frame, the switches were shocked.

- No, wait, Ryuin, think again. You trust those two who showed off their cooking skills in Jakon?

- You can't do that, the whipped cream is holding you back.

- The Switch biting their nails as a group is so funny it almost makes me lose my breath.

"Oh, this is it! "It's okay if you do it at really slow speeds, right?"

Seungha Choi and Yunjae Cha nodded along with a calm whistling sound.

"Brother, I watched a video yesterday and you need to stir the sugar evenly so it doesn't clump up."

"huh!"

- Seungha Choi What's wrong? We have to stop now ㅠㅠㅠ

- I'll do it. Is it okay if I have a handsome face? Now that I think about it, it's true

- I'm really screaming right now. Someone take the whipping machine away from those two.

The switches in the comment box cried out earnestly, but sadly... ... .

The members, who were concentrating on their own tasks, could not check the comments.

And a few minutes later.

Ryuin witnesses this scene.

"... ... Hmm, I think it was overwhipped."

"Oh, wow, is this a big deal? "It feels similar to the whipped cream sold at bakeries!"

"Icing cream needs to be much thinner."

"Ugh, really? I did not know. "There was a big problem."

Seungha Choi immediately picked up his outerwear.