333

That time.

The sequel to its own content that the Switch had been waiting for came to mind.

- Crazy guys, the video is aggro from the beginning haha.

Due to the aggro that started from the beginning, the switches' timeline began to update at a rapid pace.

That's right too.

From the beginning of the video... ... .

[ (Unable to view under 19 years old) ]

Because this warning message started crackling!

That wasn't all.

[ (Where am I? Who am I?) ]

After lip-bashing with a native chicken, a composite of Seong Ha-on's dumb-faced Nukki wandering around the vast universe was added.

- They're really making fun of me lol.

- The production crew must have been snorting as they came up with 5,000 editing ideas.

furthermore.

As the members noisily joined in, the switches could not help but burst into laughter.

- Are you asking if the members are crazy to run to you while freaking out? LOL It's funnier to be 200% genuinely worried. What is your usual image as an angry man?

- This man managed to save the egg... I can't tell if he's a man or a man.

It was that moment.

The mood on the screen quickly became serious.

As resolute sound effects mixed together, messages from the production crew began to appear on the screen.

[ (This is the production team's public apology) ]

The point is, I didn't expect this situation.

After the long message saying that the leader's lips were stolen, Seong Ha-on's questioning face was caught.

- Wait a minute, those blueberries... You don't know that they are fried with native chicken?

- I guess you really don't know. What should I do? Hahahaha

And the moment Seong Ha-on caught the keyword 'lips' in the sketchbook the production crew had and placed his hand on his lips... ... .

- Seonghaeon's face is becoming more and more astonished. Why are you looking at the chicken? Are you saying you want to remember the face of the person you kissed for the first time?

- I'm so jealous that I can't stand it. What is that native chicken, stealing my guy's lips?

Once the commotion passed and the actual preparation of the table began... ... The switches began to be alarmed in a different way.

- Ah haha ​​Ryuin Choi Seungha doesn't know that women are scary haha;;

- Are you crazy about sleeveless?

- Touches the hearts of otakus

- I'm drooling right now. Is this correct?

They were amazed, having no way of knowing that it was Seong Haeon's work.

- You have to show your forearms when you're holding an axe. You're good at coordinating things.

- It touches the hearts of otakus.

- Add it, add it lol (Please, please add it, please, I will pray like this)

The members, who were new to chopping firewood, took turns chopping with an axe, and small, enjoyable scenes passed by.