360

A quiet cafe.

As we headed to a corner where people weren't walking, Dojin waved his hand.

"Aren't I really so nice? "You can find out about this with just one concert invitation ticket."

"Yes, I was very touched that my senior helped me."

I shyly lowered my eyes and continued speaking.

"I think it was a good idea to do Twinkle... ... ."

"That damn concept! "That damn concept!"

"I always say this, it's not just a concept, it's sincere."

"Ugh... ... ."

Do-jin, who was holding the back of his neck and making a groaning sound, soon opened his eyes and glanced at me.

A face full of fatigue.

"The stage to challenge for 4 consecutive wins was the day after tomorrow, right?"

"It's already happened like that."

When I lowered my head and spoke, Do-jin stuck out his tongue.

"You must be busy just preparing for that, but preparing for Light On's comeback makes you doubly tired... ... ."

"You have to work hard when you get the chance."

I answered briefly and got to the point.

"So, senior. "What happened to what I asked for?"

Just before <Borderline> activity.

Dojin told me that confidential information about Light On's comeback date had been leaked to BK.

As a result, Baek Jun-young, the head of BK, made A-One, the first rookie group to be shown to the public, face off against Light On, even disrupting their debut date.

"But there was something I wanted to ask. I said that out of concern, but... ... In the end, Light On completely defeated A-One. Their debut album slipped and their recent comeback also had a negative impact on their performance... ... It was okay. "Still trying to catch me?"

"yes."

I took a sip of coffee.

"Once you hit someone in the back, you have no choice but to keep hitting them. Either in a similar direction or in a different direction."

"that... ... "You don't like me, do you?"

"Would you like it?"

"no! Never hate! really... ... "He's the scariest type to have as an enemy."

Dojin, who was frightened, shook his head and began to speak.

"You spilled what I asked for right away? "I want information about Light On."

"Was there a reaction?"

"No, he didn't come."

"okay."

I leaned back in my chair and was lost in thought.

Dojin, as I requested, let me know that he wanted information about Light On through his new agency.

but.

No contact was received.

The leaker took the risk of leaking confidential information and sold the information to BK.

However, the information was not sold to QN, the new agency Dojin joined.

Even though the value of information was actually higher for QN.