250

Aceh University is famous for hosting a variety of events.

At least the number of items has been reduced this year.

Representative sports include relay racing, e-sports, and archery.

Other than that... ... Horseback riding, wrestling, swimming, rhythmic gymnastics, aerobics, dance sports, curling, bowling, futsal, high jump, etc.

It's really diverse.

Rookies who are desperate to stand out will compete in whatever event the organizer MBS tells them to do, but idols who have gained a certain level of recognition will participate mainly in the events they want.

Same with Light On.

It can be said that this is a very great development.

Last year, when Light On had just debuted, they weren't even invited to Aceh University.

okay.

This is truly a great development.

But why aren't my fingers making any progress?

This is an issue that needs to be seriously considered.

[The constellation, the 'adventurer seeking novelty' looks at you with pity!]

Tap, tap, tap!

I typed on the keyboard with a blurry face.

It is e-sports, the only sport in which LiteOn participates as a team.

And it had been four hours since I started playing the game with the members with the purpose of preparing for it.

Originally, I wondered if I should go to the PC room, but Jaejin Jeong said he had a spare computer with usable specifications and gave me a seat in one of the conference rooms.

therefore.

Computers were set up on both sides of the long table.

Crash!

It was around this time that I was furiously typing on the keyboard.

"Fuha!"

The disastrous results of the game appeared on the monitor, and Cha Yun-jae laughed briefly.

"Brother Heon, this time too-"

Grinning... ... .

Cha Yun-jae's body trembled as he faced my face.

"Well, even though it's your first time doing it, you seem to be doing really well! "It was a great game again!"

Cha Yun-jae, who urgently changed his words, turned his gaze to the distant mountain, and Ryu In asked with a smile.

"Have you tried it Yoonjae?"

"no! "I haven't tried it because I don't have any friends!"

Cha Yoon-jae let out a tearful sound with a very bright face, and the atmosphere became subtle.

"yes? Brothers! "Why are you looking like that?"

Cha Yun-jae, with his eyes wide open, shook his head here and there, and it was an instant before laughter came out from all over.

Cha Yun-jae, whose face resembled a tomato, lowered his head toward the keyboard.

"Stop teasing me and go practice!"

"Yes~"

Choi Seung-ha, with a smile on his face, twisted his body to the left, rested his chin on the table, and began to look at me.