348

"It comes out right away."

There was no way something like this could damage my mentality, so I scrolled down without hesitation.

- Who doesn't know that MH is favoritizing Leupruberry and is pushing it~

- Oh, I don't want to see that one-shot bastard lol Honestly, Haegungi has the skills to win 3 times in a row? Damn, Haegung, if you want that much attention, leave the group and go solo! Go solo!

- Haegung doesn't feel sorry for his younger siblings if he monopolizes such a good schedule, right?

- I'm a singer by profession, so if I practice one song day and night, of course I have to do well... The hangups really wear me out with that...

This negative public opinion is very old.

Yes, this is the public opinion created by those commonly called evil dogs.

Light On's fandom has grown rapidly, and the number of fans of various types has increased... ... .

Naturally, the number of people with such extreme personal fan tendencies also increased.

They don't care what happens to the group, and only want the best for their favorites.

And in the process, they inevitably hate other members.

Due to the structure of the KPOP industry... ... Idol groups have to share limited resources with many people.

In other words, you have to divide the pie.

But they want their favorite to eat the whole pie.

So, I have to be a thorn in the eye as I am currently mentioned a lot.

Above all, there is no solution to this problem.

The uproar over this topic is so old that it has been going on since the first generation of idol groups.

Even if this happens, everyone's attention will be focused... ... okay. On the day of the concert, the noise will die down as if it had never been so noisy.

However, what I am concerned about is... ... .

"It's stressful for the switches."

- Are these bastards taking some kind of medicine on a regular basis? They're really persistent, but this time they're even more persistent, perhaps because of the news of their 3rd consecutive win.

- It's obvious... one member's popularity is rising, so my stomach hurts... ㅠㅠ Now, if another member sets a good schedule, that member will be beaten ㅇㅇ Actually, Light On is trying to kill themselves because they get along so well... Why are you such a jerk... I'm really embarrassed...

- Everyone, please stop searching. Please observe basic manners.

Yes, as you can see, it has already crossed the abyss and started to escalate into a fight between fans.

If it were a small disturbance, it would be quickly buried, but when I saw it, this was... ... It looks like it will be burning brightly right before the concert.

"It's just a time to have fun."

Having lived with Lee Hae-seong, I could empathize with the excitement of fans ahead of the concert.

At a time when it should be full of pleasant excitement, if meaningless bickering continues like this... ... Isn't it inevitable that I will lose strength?

"Hmm."

I tapped my lips with my smartphone.

"If that's the case."