383

Since there was a large hospital nearby, they chose to press on the accelerator rather than wait for the ambulance.

Faster car body interior.

Among the members who were completely white, Choi Seung-ha made Seong Ha-on's body lean towards him.

And put one hand on Seong Ha-on's chest.

He placed one hand on Seong Ha-on's abdomen.

Every time Seong-eon took a painful-looking breath, his chest was panting louder than his stomach.

It's hyperventilation.

Choi Seung-ha, who made a quick decision, spoke to Seong Ha-on.

"slowly... ... Breathe in slowly. are you okay."

There was also the option of putting an object to Seong-eon's mouth to help him breathe, but hyperventilation could have caused hypoxemia.

The priority was to stabilize the patient before arriving at the hospital.

Nevertheless.

Seong Ha-on's breathing showed no signs of stabilizing.

It was at that time that Choi Seung-ha bit his lower lip as Seong Ha-on continued to pant.

Seong Ha-on's hand, covered in cold sweat, grabbed Choi Seung-ha.

And then I heard a voice so small that I couldn't even hear it unless I listened carefully.

It was at that time that Choi Seung-ha's eyes widened as he tried to tell her not to open his mouth.

"... ... !"

Choi Seung-ha put his ear to Seong Ha-on and spoke calmly.

"I will listen, so speak slowly."

And only then did I hear it little by little.

Seong Haeon's words are interrupted and disjointed, but at least he can understand them.

"Manager... ... Please stop the car."

"... ... yes?"

"Hurry!"

The manager's pupils shook for a moment.

Stop the car when you need to get to the hospital as fast as a second?

However, the manager's worries were short-lived.

Because I felt like it had to be like this for now.

The van quickly stopped on the shoulder of the road, and Choi Seung-ha hugged Seong Ha-on and went out of the car.

OK.

An amazing situation unfolded.

... ... Seong Ha-on, who had been unable to breathe properly, began to breathe little by little!

"There is no one passing by here, and it is safe. So, take a nap."

Seungha Choi added reassuringly.

Seong Ha-on, covered in tears, slowly rolled his eyes and looked at the members.

... ... Then, I fell into a deep sleep, as if I had fainted.

* * *

That time.

The switches were waiting for a visible radio schedule.

- The device to record the screen and the device to watch are ready.

- After setting up the food to eat together, I think it's MBTI capital J (photo)

And how long has it been?