239

What if fans reach the peak of anger?

What if there are more than just one or two of those people?

- I'm going to kill Park Dingttang ㅇㅇ

- This is really trash. This is trash. I'm sorry to all the trash that I've been swearing at until now. This is what trash is really like.

- If my younger brother Cheol-sang wants to mess up, won't he get sued? Haha Cheolsang, don't live like that.

As soon as the current status of the six members of Light On was officially revealed, switches exploded.

The thing I was holding down exploded.

- A fax general account has been created.

- Everyone, set the background to black and use white or red text. It will use up a lot of ink haha.

In addition to the barrage of faxes to Korea Entertainment, the barrage also continued through Park Cheol-sang's personal emails.

- Everyone, be careful with your wording because you could get sued! Let's not feed Cheol-sang, a 77-year-old living in the United States!

Now the switches are more tightly packed together than ever.

With the sole intention of destroying Park Cheol-sang!

That wasn't all.

Switches started an all-out hashtag attack, and it quickly took over the real-time trend.

It was truly an enormous impact.

This was possible thanks to the participation of unexpected volunteers.

Another fandom.

This goes hand in hand with the fact that ill-feeling toward over-the-top speculative articles was the common denominator of the entire fandom!

* * *

"There's an uproar."

As Lee Hae-seong, who was continuing monitoring in real time, recited, Jeong Jae-jin nodded.

"It's probably impossible to recover."

"When I strongly protested that it happened in an area restricted from public access, the hospital showed me CCTV footage of that hallway."

Lee Hae-seong continued.

"It's true. It seems that Park Cheol-sang was snooping around and saw the inside. "I don't think I was able to film it clearly because it was fleeting."

In fact, until now, members of Planning Team 3 thought that one of the medical staff had spilled words.

The intensive care unit is a place where access to the general public is strictly controlled.

"I never thought I would be following the medical staff... ... "For some reason, there was no one in the hallway, so no one stopped me."

"You're wondering how I knew?"

"yes. Because you said it with confidence. "Even though I requested CCTV, I thought there wouldn't be any."

And Lee Hae-seong's mouth opened after hearing Jeong Jae-jin's answer.

"... ... So, you're saying it was Seong-heon who asked you to look at the CCTV?"

As Lee Hae-seong's face was filled with surprise, Jeong Jae-jin began to spit out various words.

His face became a little dull as he continued praising Seong Ha-on without taking a breath.

"Mr. Heon has a very kind heart. If it were me, I would never drop the complaint... ... ."