382

If you ask me what the best solution to this situation is to keep my mouth shut and ignore it as usual.

The reason is simple.

Even if I open my mouth, my blood pressure will rise.

A representative example is the face that doesn't seem to have suffered the slightest damage even though I slammed my car keys on the ground.

"It doesn't matter if you don't accept the offer. "The first attempt is usually a failure."

Ui-hyeon, who picked up the car keys and handed them to her in a case, closed her eyes and smiled.

"Of course, it would have been nice if it was successful."

Indeed, you are shameless.

That was when I was sticking my tongue out.

"But can you accept this?"

I lowered my eyes and handed the car keys back to me, then took something out of my trench coat with a shy look on my face.

It was a key of the same design.

At the same time.

Something I hadn't noticed until now... ... A car with the same design but a different color sparkled.

"I bought mine too."

"... ... ."

"Last time I went to the practice room, I thought he was a little jealous of me getting close to the members."

"Are you sure?"

"Actually, I was just saying what I hoped for."

Uihyeon smiled brightly.

"Jealousy would be a good gift for my birthday. "I heard that close friends do that."

I was sure.

This guy is a crazy person who cannot be rehabilitated... ... .

* * *

'This is outrageous.'

As time passed, it was a feeling that filled my head.

Now, I was more embarrassed than that kid.

Clearly, just looking at Ui-hyeon's face... ... .

I felt uncomfortable.

After all, it was right after we had talked about Seong Ha-on before.

Isn't that guy the only guy who knows that I'm not Seong Ha-on?

but.

As I watched the crazy behavior, my complicated thoughts were covered with absurdity and began to be forgotten.

'I don't know if I should say this is a good thing.'

As I continued to think, I felt the pressure coming and shook my head with a dull expression.

It was the moment I arrived at my dorm and put my fingerprint on the door lock.

Tiririk!

The door opened with a light sound... ... .

"oh!"

Choi Seung-ha, who was believed to have just come out of the shower, came running with moisture hanging from his hair.

"You put on your clothes first."

"You're wearing pants?!"

"Let's not talk..." ... ."

"Anyway, where have you been since this time?"

"Well, just."

I held out the ice cream I had bought to use.