303

In fact, the genre in which illegal means of music hoarding is most often used is ballad.

If you ask why, it is simple.

If you place it in the top rankings through a music recording machine, it automatically becomes the public's pick.

Of course, the song would have been suited to the tastes of the public through easy listening.

- But I thought this would blow up at least once. Honestly, there are a lot of bastards who show it off.

- Is it ㄴㄱ? Interesting

- What did you guess that made you fall asleep? You can just look at it and see that it's Harlen haha. How many people know Harlen's face?

- It didn't make sense for there to be two songs by unknown singers in the TOP 10.

- I hope this incident gets bigger. Honestly, I feel relieved;; There is a lot of corruption on music charts;; Pine doesn't even respond like an idiot~

From the perspective of someone working in the industry, this kind of public discussion was not a bad thing.

But the timing was not good.

'Why now?'

I quirked my eyebrows.

I hope I'm guessing too much, but worst case scenario... ... I think there's a chance that sparks will fly to us.

"Brother, come quickly~!"

"What are you looking at so intently?"

The members, who had not yet looked at their smartphones and were unaware that this controversy had arisen, waved their hands brightly.

"I am going right now."

I got up from my seat.

Because now it was time to go on stage.

* * *

On the stage where all the artists who participated in the music broadcast gathered together.

There was a bit of tension.

The scores were quickly added up, and the MC who was broadcasting them announced the final winner.

"—Congratulations! Light on!"

At the same time, other artists come down to congratulate us.

- The empty houses are getting paid well, you guys~ If there were a lot of competitors, you wouldn't have even dreamed of getting first place! Tktkkk~~

└ Jeong Byeong, who talks about the empty house, is still alive. I thought everyone died yesterday...

-I'll be wiped out the first place this week ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ Oh, it's unique

- I'm so touched that the kids mention their fans the longest in their acceptance speeches.

Fans' joy and Lite-On's career.

Everything was coming to a head.

And in those situations.

The wave gradually began to expand in size.

- But because Harlen made it known, there must have been a lot of kids hoarding music charts, right?

After Harlen was first singled out, posts like this started to appear.

It wasn't wrong.

Right now, I see not only Harlen but also quite a few people who are suspicious.

However, the atmosphere of suspicion towards those who were uncertain was not good.