393

"The location is here."

The manager's steps stopped in a sunny place.

"also... ... "It's a graveyard."

Actually, when you work as a manager, you see all sorts of things.

I once stood in line at a good restaurant for hours because the artist's lover wanted to try it.

There was a time when an artist like Jin-sang, who was drunk from the entertainment, was lounging around in his room, was lifted up and brought out.

In addition, he has taken on many large and small tasks on behalf of artists who have sold their faces.

It means that you have the confidence not to blink an eye at most things.

And since Light On, who was currently in charge, did not tend to do such errands at all, the manager was more than happy to ask Seong Haon.

"But what about this place..." ... ."

[Lee Hyeonjae]

[Yoo Seol-yeon]

The manager read the names written on the headstone placed on the ground where the couple, who appeared to be a married couple, were buried.

Nearby was a photo of a couple who appeared to be a handsome man and woman.

[February 14th]

A number that shows that fate has come to an end on the same date.

I don't know what connection they have with Seong Ha-on, but... ... The manager bowed quietly.

* * *

Meanwhile, the studio.

The filming continued like a flowing stream.

The music-based content was enjoyable for the members, so the laughter did not stop, and the sign for a break was given once during the long recording.

"I'm going to take a short break!"

The moment the staff member shouted, Baekhan was the first to stand up and snap his neck.

"Everyone, get up and warm up a little. "Let's eat!"

Baekhan started pushing the Light On members' backs.

When we arrived at the waiting room, we saw a variety of meals prepared by Baekhan.

"I didn't prepare it, but please enjoy it."

Baekhan, who slyly added that seniors should leave in order to eat comfortably, waved his hand and walked out of the waiting room.

And I nodded and moved my gaze towards Baekhan.

'Not yet.'

While I was looking for the invisible manager, I left the waiting room and headed outside, making the excuse that I wanted to get some fresh air.

Then, I glanced at the mirror installed near the studio's entrance door and stared at the purple gemstone on my wrist, sparkling in the sunlight.

The reason why my condition was not discovered by the members was thanks to this guy.

Not only is it replenishing my energy, but it also makes my complexion look just as normal as usual.

'If it weren't for this, the members would have noticed a long time ago.'

I don't know anything else, but there's no way that a person who can't sleep properly would have a healthy complexion.

'thanks.'