300

[Constellation, bet 2,100 gold that the 'designer of the play' succeeds.]

[The constellation, an 'adventurer seeking novelty', laughs at a constellation that has no eyes to see.]

[Constellation, bet 2,700 gold that the 'adventurer seeking novelty' will fail!]

"... ... ."

Faced with the message, I quickly regained my composure.

"Uhm, senior. then."

And calmly handed over the bomb.

"It's Ryuin, not me."

[The constellation, 'Guardian of the World', is appalled by you selling out your colleagues!]

"No, no, no, no!"

The Clarksion that had been cut with a single knife gasped and placed both feet on the ground.

"Wow, I almost died from so much blood."

Yes, it seems.

My face is still red.

"I just gave you a look for practice. yes? "I took a look at him because he was a cute junior."

If this was going to happen, Clarkson, whose hair had become so hairy that it made you wonder why he was touching it, laughed evilly.

"I lost the survival game, but I will win the challenge! The number of people can never be changed! Choi Seung-ha, Seong Ha-on... ... Don't even think about lying! "Mmm haha!"

"Can you tell me how to do that!"

When Choi Seung-ha said with a smile, Clarkson snorted.

"You seem to have forgotten your duty, but you are my competitor! "I taught myself that with my smartphone."

"Woo~ So petty~"

"Bonjol~ Bongjol~"

As the music broadcast staff, who flipped their thumbs, condemned it in unison, Claxtion quickly changed its tone.

"love of learning... ... I can't let you do that! I can tell you that a hundred times. Aang?"

A few minutes after that.

"Sun, senior... ... ! Hair, locks... ... !"

Shin Yu-ha approached the tattered Clarkson and held out his hand.

After showing the frieze about six times, it ended up looking like this.

"Sak, it's Sakshin..." ... Oh my, Saksin... ... How many times have I been to Freeze at this age? ... ."

It was around that time that Klaxon, who was groaning and pounding his back, looked at me, who was sitting on the floor and doing pre-study.

[The constellation says that 'adventurers who seek novelty' know that look in their eyes!]

What kind of eyes are you looking at?

[The constellation, 'adventurer who pursues novelty' is said to have the face that only this human can defeat!]

"... ... ."

I'm sorry, but I practiced hard too.

While Choi Seung-ha succeeded after two or three attempts, he practiced hard with the help of a wall.

"Ah~ Leader Leader~ How long does Light On Leader practice~ Until the sun sets~ Until the moon rises~"

Next to me, Clarkson began to pat his feet, and I straightened my clothes with a determined look on my face.