335

The response to the first episode of <The Singer in the Mask> was better than the production team expected.

The topic that had been raised through continued promotion before the broadcast really exploded.

Although it is relatively mild, it has a survival plot that is bound to be provocative, and it was also refreshing that as soon as the stage was over, the results of the match and the identity of the cast members were revealed.

More than anything.

The stage, where competition is based solely on singing ability, has begun to attract positive responses from various age groups, not limited to age groups.

Moreover, this program's unique and suspicious concept worked.

- If you go, all the names are a problem hahahahahahaha. There are so many princes, dukes, and princesses.

- The concept was so clear that it got stuck in my mind.

Episode 1 consisted of only the first round performances of the cast.

Although each performed only once, it really stimulated viewers' curiosity.

An identity hidden behind a fancy mask.

Having to guess based solely on voices was more difficult than expected.

- The Duke in White is crazy. A woman in a uniform rules the world. Find out the identity of the Duke in White, netizens.

- What is this that makes me so curious? Haha.

Viewers naturally began to guess the person behind the mask.

And every time the masks of the cast members who lost in the first round were removed, viewers' curiosity rose vertically.

From ballad singers, singer-songwriters, and musical actors.

And what they have in common is that they are at the top of their respective industries.

- No, people who should be sitting at the judges' table in their respective genres are here lol.

- Is it because it is the first broadcast of the lineup? It's really amazing

- These people are eliminated in the first round? unbelievable

It can be seen that the efforts of the production team, who put a lot of effort into casting for the first broadcast that opens the program, paid off.

And it is from this point that the controversy begins.

Think about it.

If the people who were eliminated were so well-known, what would people think?

- It looks like they only invited famous people. Really.

- Then, what are the people whose identities have not yet been revealed? Of course they are shit people, right?

Naturally, I became convinced, 'There must be more great people left!'

And in this atmosphere, some switches began making the following claims.

- Doesn't he look like Heon, the Northern Grand Duke of the Ice Castle?

- I'm saying it's Seong-heon, or I'll go around talking to the neighborhood about Myung-hoon being the best entertainment CEO.

- I was looking at him with a blank expression because of my dad, then he jumped up and said, "That's a hot guy."

Yes.

Those who made this claim at the same time as the Northern Grand Duke of the Ice Castle performed were mainly Seonghae Choi Ae.