385

The fandom of groups scheduled to leave today and tomorrow could not contain their anger from the morning.

- I'm really fucking sick. Please do it in Korea.

-Why is the broadcasting station taking children abroad?

Among the three broadcasting companies, KBC has long been mobilizing idols in the name of a world tour.

Singapore, Jakarta, Paris, Berlin, Chile etc... ... .

And these broadcasting companies' concert plans always had a lot of backstory.

On the subject of adding a spoonful to the KPOP craze.

- If you give a lot of money, you don't know it, but it's top-notch to believe that it's a public broadcasting station and say it's used for demolition of stones.

- Blood pressure rises. First of all, the biggest frustration is that I can't go.

- This situation is where idols do the trick and KBC eats the rice cake... No matter how many times I see it, it's not good...

furthermore.

To fill a position overseas, you have to recruit top and popular singers... ... .

There is no way there is no invisible pressure in this process.

- VX and KBC fought and VX's artists were eliminated from KBC's music room and year-end stage, but it looks like they have reconciled this time haha. It looks like KBC, the backer, was in trouble haha. Look at the lineup.

I could tell just by looking at the lineup right away.

Milius, who had never been mobilized for a broadcasting company's world tour before, was present in the lineup.

And the broadcasting station excitedly played the media, saying that this US world tour was the best ever.

What was holding back was the fandom of the groups in the lineup.

- Wow, I feel like I trusted the lineup and installed it, so I'm even more unlucky.

- This is a situation where we have to shout out to Korean singers to come to Korea.

- In my opinion, Korea is addicted to soup content.

- I don't know, I'm just jealous and I'm crying... I have eyes too, so why can't I see them in real life?

* * *

And that time.

I crossed my arms and blinked my damp eyes.

I knew that I would be sitting with someone due to the nature of business class, which has two seats next to each other, but... ... .

"lol."

I never thought I'd end up with this guy.

I clicked my tongue as I looked at Seungha Choi, who was curled up and leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Sit properly."

"But~ How long has it been since I've been hanging out with you like this?"

Seungha Choi added with a sad face.

"They won't even sit with me in the van!"

"Isn't that because you're so clingy to me?"

"It feels good to touch my brother."

Of course it would be good.

[The hand of mercy is extended.]

To these guys, I'm just a walking vitamin or catnip.