Chapter 33

Ikzo laid me down on the mattress gently. My hands pushed more on his suit, shoving the fabric to his broad shoulders. He broke away long enough to pull his arms out of the sleeves. With his movement I guided him to roll onto his back. His hands grasped the material of my jeans and while keeping my mouth pressed to his I blindly pulled them off.

I moved back to straddle him again. He roamed my body with his hands lingering in newly exposed places. When my core that was just covered with my panties now brushed against his erection he gripped harder, trying to get me to grind against him.

My lips moved away from his, trailing down his jaw and neck. His breathing was just as rapid as mine and would hitch every time I bumped against his erection. I took my time marking down his neck before changing to soft kisses as I reached his chest. The muscles beneath my mouth rippled with the action.

I paused as I reached his waistband, kissing along the line of his suit. Suddenly he was pushing up onto his elbows.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

I glanced up to see his purple cat eyes dilated. They were full of desire but had some confusion. His light eyebrows were furrowed together with his mouth partly opened to accommodate his fast breathing.

I moved to sit up straight, "Do you want me to stop?" I was now worried I had crossed some line.

He shook his head quickly, "No. I don't want you to stop...whatever you're doing. I just don't understand."

Did he not learn the basics? I thought. Did they not teach him about oral sex at all? Was it possible they didn't do it? I couldn't be sure. Their ways were different than mine. It didn't matter though. This was us.

"Can I show you?" I wasn't sure if I could say it, "You can tell me if you want me to stop."

He nodded, "Okay."

He watched me intently as I moved back towards his lower half. My fingers went to his waistband and pulled. He shifted so that I could pull his suit all the way off. My eyes went straight to his dick that was now visible.

I was going to die.

It had to be at least as thick as my wrist and he was defiantly over eight inches. The texture was the same as the rest of his skin but the head looked different. It had three ribbed parts right at the top before it was the normal smooth length.

Swallowing back my nerves I reached for it. My right hand couldn't close all the way around it. With my touch he sucked in a breath of air. That made every hesitation blur in my mind.

I went slow at first. He was new to this, knowledge and feeling. It wasn't fair to rush out of my need to hear the sound again. I slid my hand down to the base of his dick then back up, squeezing a bit harder. He let out a soft moan. I repeated the action a few more times. Peeking up at his face made a dull burn wash over my body.

His eyes were zoned in on my hand. The look of pure pleasure on his face was something that added to mine. I throbbed at the expression.

Keeping my eyes on his face I lowered myself further. His purple eyes met mine with bewildered anticipation. Not breaking eye contact I opened my mouth and ran my tongue over his tip. His breathing hitched then slowly pushed out with a groan as I licked up his length. I swirled my tongue around the top then finally pushed him in my mouth.

I tried to go as far as I could, which resulted in him hitting the back of my throat. With light suction I pulled back up then went back to repeat the action.

His hand went to my bicep then back to the bed. The action was rushed and unsure. I wasn't going to have that.

My motions became a bit faster and I began pumping my hand with my mouth. I looked up to him to see his hands fisted near his sides. He was watching me as deep guttural noises left him.