Chapter 27

When I first opened my eyes I forgot where I was. I saw the white wall in front of me and immediately thought I was inside my room. It took rolling over to realize I was wrong.

My eyes met with Ikzos and I shot up into a sitting position, my head spinning slightly in result. My hand went to my face and rubbed as I pulled my knees to my chest with a light groan.

I pulled my hand away from my face, "Were you watching me sleep?" My voice was groggy, I cleared my throat.

"Not for long," he admitted casually, "You move a lot."

I'm sure I looked great. I thought sarcastically.

"Ralion actually, though I know that doesn't help right now." He replied then rushed out the ending due to my thought.

He was sitting at the table, dressing in what looked like a new suit. I wondered if he showered already and was just waiting on me. I hoped he wasn't waiting for too long. I would have to get my clothes from the laundry before I could shower.

"They're in the bathroom already." He informed me, "Don't worry I didn't look."

Again the second part was rushed out as I internally panicked for a minute. I pushed the covers off my legs then swinging them over the side of the bed I moved to stand.

"Thanks." I said as I got up, "I'll just be a minute."

"Take your time." He said generously.

I paddled into the bathroom, waiting for the door to close behind me before I started moving to pull off my clothes. As he said my undershirt was stacked with my panties. I knew he was telling the truth when he said he didn't look, but he had to have done the lesser of the meaning. He had to look to grab them but he had meant he didn't pick them up individually and inspect them. He simply recognized them as mine then avoided gazing at them for too long.

From first glance my underwear were simply light pink. They looked small folded up because they cut higher on my butt than a bikini fit. I hoped he wouldn't know that. I didn't think too much about it either.

My other clothes were still stacked inside the room as well. His bathroom was bigger than mine. Its sink was longer and had some counterspace. There were some bottles, ones with labels I couldn't read. The shower was larger too. There were several slits where the water could come out of and the shelf was longer. Everything was very minimalist, like the rest of the estate.

On the edge of the counter was a folded towel. I turned on the water then stepped under. I used his soaps, still unsure of what was what because of the language on the bottle. I simply squirted a little on my hand and when it foamed up I used it as soap.

Shutting off the water I squeezed out my hair then used the towel to dry off my body. I wrapped the towel around my hair then dressed in my usual layers keeping my sweatshirt off for right now. I recognize the toothpaste bottle, something Ikzo had pointed out last time I was here. I looked for a toothbrush. It was a metal stick with a round fuzzy top, strange but effective.

I couldn't find one so I went to the door, pressing the panel so it opened. He straightened at the sound, his eyes flickering in my direction then freezing.

"Hey do you have a toothbrush I can use or can I go get mine?" I leaned on the doorframe so the door wouldn't close.

"Um yeah." He got up from the table, walking towards me.

I moved so he could come in, watching as he pressed a seemingly random spot on the wall to reveal a cabinet. Inside was extra supplies for most of the things in his bathroom. Towels, toothbrushes, and soaps.