Quinn Suzuki

~ Hi, I'm Quinn Suzuki. Tomorrow is my first day of school, and my last year of high school. The classes are changed, I'm gonna have new classmates. You think it's exciting? Not for me. I don't like having friends, I prefer to stay alone in my own peace. ~

Quinn is a beautiful girl not gonna lie, she has a white skin (Fun fact, she doesn't like to get tanned, she hides from the sun like a vampire, she adores her white skin.), brown eyes, brown long hair, elegant and really shy. She was bullied always for the way she is, but she doesn't care anymore. Her favorite color it's pink and she loves singing. She would write songs all day, even at school.

~ But this year I have to be serious. I can't leave my studies like last year. I'm gonna show them that I really am a good student, like I always was ~

Well long story short she was always a good student, the best, but the second year of high school she became bored and depressed. Now she came back to her "Best student" self.

~ I need to make some changes about me. Wait... I'm gonna cover all my books and notebooks in pink, with pink kawaii stickers, pink bookmarks with pink ribbons, pink pencilcase, everything pink haha. It's gonna be fun. But that's enough pink, I'm not that obsessed. I want to look like an aesthetic princess, they're gonna talk but I really don't care. I've never seen anyone in the school with the same idea. I'll make a change. They'll remember me whenever they see the color pink hahaha. I'm so evil aren't I? But I am the good type of evil. Now I gotta prepare for tomorrow. ~