The wedding day

The Quinndoms Harmony, is no more in harmony. Kage took everything form the people. Today he wants to marry Quinn to be the King of the Kingdom. Hiroshi is hopeless and can't do anything for Quinn while she is getting prepared for the wedding.

Masato- My Queen, the ceremony has begun. Everyone is waiting for you to walk outside and meet your people and soon to be King.
Quinn~ This can't be happening. I need to find a way and stop this. But I can't even stand on my two feets now~

Quinn gets ready to go outside, in front of everyone. Behind her is Hiroshi with two guards. They soon see the Demon King.

Quinn- Akuma? YOU?
Kage- Call me Kage my dear Queen.
Hiroshi- YOU BASTARD. YOU HAD THIS PLANED FROM THE START.
Kage- Oh hi Hiroshi. Enjoy your last moment as me and my Queen get married.
Quinn- What happened to my people?
Kage- Nothing. Just handled them. As a ruler I shall do whatever I please.
Quinn- BULLSHIT. THIS IS QUINNDOM OF HARMONY YOU....
Someone- Queen help us.
Kid- Please Queen. I beg you.

Quinn sees her people, shocked, they're hurt, hopeless, poor. They look half dead.

Kage- Kill everyone who is against me.
Quinn- NO YOU CAN'T.
Kage- Oh yeah I can.
Quinn- You're not yet King of this Kingdom. I'm the ruler and the Queen here so we'll do as I say. I'll protect my people and you'll be punished from hurting them.
Kage- Quinn, darling. Have you forgotten that you're nowhere near me to punish me? You're barely alive right now.
Quinn- That's no excuse for me to not protect my kingdom.
Kage- Oh? And what are you gonna do? Nothing haha. Let's see how fierce I am. GUARDS.