Karma

Aoki enters the office.

Aoki- Hello Principal.
P.Masayuki- Hello there Aoki. Quinn has said that she has some proof about you sending the false photos to her mother , with her and a boy in the photo.
Aoki- Well... I did send them. I know how much her mother is worried about her and would never tolerate that. It's for her own good.
Quinn- First of all you aren't my mother, you followed me like a creep and took the photo the second I was about to fall. You did this for revenge.
Aoki- Ohh I would never do that. I saw you walking with a boy and...
Quinn- And it's none of your business. I also have proof Principal. I have a camera outside which is hard to see and It caught everything.

Aoki stood there ready to run.

Quinn- I knew someone was watching me so just to be sure I checked the cameras. Here we are me and Hiroshi walking and chatting then Im about to fall and he catches me. It was all one second. Nothing romantic happened. And here in the corner we can see miss Aoki.
P.Masayuki- I don't know what to say. I'm so disappointed in you Aoki.
Aoki- But...but it was her fault. I'm innocent.
Hiroshi- The video speaks for itself. You can't deny anything.
P Masayuki- That's right. Miss Aoki, you followed someone home, took photos and made lies about it and caused a family to argue over nothing. You are suspended until next week.
Aoki- No you can't do this.
P.Masayuki- Are you telling me I can't do my job? I've had enough. You're dismissed.

Aoki leaves with a devastated and angry look.

Q.Mom- Oh my. I don't know what to say. I thought you two...
Quinn- No mom. He's a friend.
Q.Mom- Well it's ok if you date but at least don't do it behind my back.
Hiroshi- Well that's good news.
Quinn- What?
Hiroshi- Uhh... I mean it's good news that were friends hehe.
Quinn- Ok!