Quinn form the future

As night fell, the kingdom began its transformation. The streets, once filled with the cries of the oppressed, now buzzed with activity and cautious optimism. Quinn walked among her people, her presence a calming force. Everywhere she went, she saw the marks of Kage's cruelty, but also the resilience of her subjects.
In the central square, Quinn stood on a raised platform, addressing the gathered crowd. Hiroshi stood beside her, his strength a silent but powerful support.

Quinn- My people, we have endured great suffering, but we have not been broken. Our spirits remain strong, our will unshaken. Tonight, we celebrate our survival. Tomorrow, we begin our work to rebuild.

The crowd erupted in applause. For the first time in months, smiles adorned their faces, and laughter filled the air.
An elderly woman stepped forward, her eyes filled with gratitude.

Elderly Woman- Your Majesty, thank you. We thought we had lost everything, but you have given us hope.
Quinn- Oh, it's you. You helped me and gave me the necklace. But why did you have my necklace?
Elderly woman- Well, I'm you, from the future. I had to get back and help you, because when I was in the same situation I could find the necklace. It was in the demos laid. My Hiroshi went to find it but he... Didn't survive. I couldn't let the same thing happen. I went back in time to give you the necklace and change the past. That way my Hiroshi is alive. Now, if you'll excuse me.

And with that Quinn from the future disappeared.

Quinn- Well... I looked pretty good for a Grandma.
Hiroshi- Hell yeah.

As the celebrations continued, Quinn and Hiroshi retreated to the palace, now free of Kage's sinister presence. They walked through the grand halls, their footsteps echoing in the silence.

Hiroshi- You were incredible today, Quinn. I've never seen such power.
Quinn- It wasn't just power, Hiroshi. It was the love and determination of everyone who believed in us. Kage underestimated us all.

They reached the throne room, where Quinn paused, taking in the familiar yet altered surroundings. The throne, once a symbol of tyranny under Kage, now stood as a promise of a better future.

Quinn- We have a long road ahead, but with you by my side, I know we can achieve anything.
Hiroshi- Always, Quinn. I will always stand by you.

With renewed determination, they began to plan the next steps for their kingdom, knowing that their true strength lay in their unity and the unwavering spirit of their people.