Jealous

Hiroshi- *Whispers* i don't like this boy. You should stay away from him.
Quinn- Ok Mrs jealous.
Hiroshi- Heyyy. I'm...I'm not.

After a while it's time for lunch.

Akuma- Hey there pretty.
Hiroshi- Her name is Quinn.
Akuma- *Sigh* Let me buy you something beautiful. Whatever you want, it's on me.
Hiroshi- No thank you. We always eat together. I'll buy her whatever she needs, the whole store.
Quinn- Guys cut it. I can buy my own lunch, and I can buy everything I want, myself.

After that she leaves to eat something and leaves both of them alone standing there.

Quinn- I'm too hungry. I can't keep up with them.
Akuma- Looks like she didn't care about you and left. I guess I gotta accompany her.
Hiroshi- Don't you dare.

As Akuma walks towards Quinn Hiroshi follows him.

Akuma- You have such a beautiful voice. So pure and angelic.
Hiroshi- Yeah she knows that. You don't need to tell her that.
Quinn- I will go and eat in peace while you guys argue. Ok?
Hiroshi- You scumbag. You made her sad. She never wants to stay alone. Since you came you destroyed everything.
Akuma- Oh no. Not yet.

And with that he left.

Hiroshi- What? Not yet? What does that mean? He's trying to scare me! Huh. What a loser.

He goes over to Quinn.

Hiroshi- Hey, are you ok?
Quinn- Yeah I'm fine. I wanted to get away form you both because I don't know how to handle when two boys are fighting over me. It seemed awkward.
Hiroshi- He's really weird. We should stay away from him.
Quinn- He was just being nice, while you were being jealous haha.
Hiroshi- Hey c'mon. So what if I'm jealous? I'm trying to protect you.
Quinn- So you admit it. Nice.