Business talk

Quinns mom leaves.

Quinn- Hiroshi. How did you know the address when you picked us up? You didn't give me a chance to tell you.
Hiroshi- Well... We're kinda connected so I'll know where you are and if you're on danger. Same to you with me. This ability activated when we sang the Harmony.
H.Dad- You were so brave to activate your powers without knowing how.
Quinn- I just wanted to protect Hiroshi.
H.Dad- Now let's get down to business. Your duty as an idol in my company is for both of you to be able to defeat the enemy easier by spreading Harmony through songs and albums. The goal is to have as much album sales as possible and more fans. It's like collecting an army. You two will start by simply training your voice with a special voice coach. His name is Satoshi Watanabe. You'll find him every afternoon in the music studio for the training.
Quinn- Special voice coach...you mean he knows about all this?
H.Dad- Yes. Everyone who knows about this is under your kingdom. We work for you that's why we're here to help you.
Quinn- That sounds sweet. And I don't even know all of them.
Hiroshi- I'll help you with that.
H.Dad- And you make sure to protect her. Not her protecting you.
Quinn- Well sometimes we can switch roles hehe.
Hiroshi- It was my first time using my powers after a long time dad.
H.Dad- Well you better get to training. I gotta go to handle some company matters. You two get along.
Hiroshi- Yeah no problem dad. Do you wanna go out or something?
Quinn- Yeah sure. I got no plans.
Hiroshi- What about some ice cream at a park.
Quinn- That sounds perfect.